What's new

India will never abandon Afghanistan ,We always stood by the people of Afghanistan : NSA Doval

Its not what you think it is.

The development projects stalled for political leverage by India are detrimental to humanitarian objectives she aspires.

The name Hindu Kush origin is from the Persian invaders. During their raids into india caught Hindus slaves , they used this mountain pass returning to Persian empire, And during harsh weather conditions causing many Hindu deaths how the name comes from I believe?

The name Hindu Kush origin is from the Persian invaders. During their raids into india caught Hindus slaves , they used this mountain pass returning to Persian empire, And during harsh weather conditions causing many Hindu deaths how the name comes from I believe?

This is simply not true. Kush could be derived from Koh like Koh i Sulayman i.e. mountains or could refer to a desirable plant or something different.

Hindu massacres in the valley are not celebrated via landmarks.

let Afghans decide what is beneficial to them .

We explained this clearly, we never had a issue with basic trade, but we would never tolerate any hindutva shit beyond that and their would be consequences

We explained this clearly, we never had a issue with basic trade, but we would never tolerate any hindutva shit beyond that and their would be consequences

better you care for pakistan , you will harm yourself if you tried to become guardian of afghanistan.

India's diplomacy has upgraded like 1000% and have become smart and cunning for the last 6 months.. I think there has been shuffle in the parliament of some of the politicians or just approach.. Which boasts India in many fronts

and for the past 20 years it was Nato. All this with the aim of hurting pakistan.
Wtf, it’s the Pakistani establishment that offered free passage to Afghanistan for NATO troops and stationed their UAVs in their air base for some dollah!

If irony was a person, he was stoned to death for blasphemy by @kingQamaR :lol:

I have a serious question, and I don't want to delve into racial undertones, but what is the cause for the widespread love for Indian Hindus among certain Afghan Pashtuns and on the other hand their widespread hatred for Pakistani Punjabis, Sindhis, Muhajirs etc. who they often like to use swear words (not going to mention them here) for and ironically idiotic accusations of Punjabis, Sindhis etc. (basically every non-Pashtun Pakistani) being a bunch of Indians and Hindus?

Can somebody explain this schizophrenic/contradiction to me?

India's diplomacy has upgraded like 1000% and have become smart and cunning for the last 6 months.. I think there has been shuffle in the parliament of some of the politicians or just approach.. Which boasts India in many fronts
No to be honest it has always been good recently, you are just seeing some of the tangible positives

I have a serious question, and I don't want to delve into racial undertones, but what is the cause for the widespread love for Indian Hindus among certain Afghan Pashtuns and on the other hand their widespread hatred for Pakistani Punjabis, Sindhis, Muhajirs etc. who they often like to use swear words (not going to mention them here) and ironically idiotic accusations of Punjabis, Sindhis etc. (basically every non-Pashtun Pakistani) = Indians or Hindus?

Can somebody explain this schizophrenic/contradiction to me?
Pashtuns have generally always culturally hated Punjabis - I guess since the Pakistani ones joined Pakistan and generally tend to be more educated, and have no reason to hate, their hate toned down and is mostly more restricted to private.

But the Afghan Pashtuns are rather backwards so have still clinged on a lot stronger to that hatred plus paired with their hatred for Pakistan, it is amplified.

Their love for India is purely due to the fact that India is Pakistan's enemy.

Pashtuns have generally always culturally hated Punjabis - I guess since the Pakistani ones joined Pakistan and generally tend to be more educated, and have no reason to hate, their hate toned down and is mostly more restricted to private.

But the Afghan Pashtuns are rather backwards so have still clinged on a lot stronger to that hatred plus paired with their hatred for Pakistan, it is amplified.

Their love for India is purely due to the fact that India is Pakistan's enemy.

There is some historical beef going back to the Sikhs (Afghan-Sikh wars), whole Ranjit Singh statue controversy (Lahore) etc. but although I am not a Punjabi, I know for a fact that the vast majority of Pakistani Punjab was majority Muslim already prior to those wars. Similarly Pashtuns prior to Islam were Buddhists or Hindus. In fact Gandhara was a center of Hinduism since the time of the Rigveda.

Those hateful elements within the Afghan Pashtuns are painful to witness as someone of Sindhi/Pashtun ancestry. If anything the Sindhi/Pashtun/Baloch coexistence in Sindh since centuries ago, should serve as a perfect example to overcome such idiotic beliefs.

I understand that all this must be seen in the scoop of Pakistan-Afghanistan political context but nevertheless the contradictions among those anti-Pakistan Afghan elements are extraordinary.

I am not all too familiar with say the Tajiks of Afghanistan or Turkmens of Afghanistan or Uzbeks, or Hazaras but I have not encountered anti-Pakistan sentiments among them by large.

To me it seems that those anti-Pakistan Afghan Pashtuns have been brainwashed or have this seemingly moronic idea, of a Punjabi-led/ruled/dominated Pakistan that is somehow "occupying" "Pashtunistan" (KP), which in their views is a part of Afghanistan (who they see as a Pashtun nation/they have an inherent right to rule), and by aligning with India/sucking up to them constantly, they are somehow hoping that India will "defeat" Pakistan or contribute to Pakistan's collapse, so they can take KP and merge it with Afghanistan.

Guys like these:

As well as large elements of PTM.

This is my conclusion after engaging with such Afghans. What are your thoughts?

Indian diplomacy amounts to them taking advantage of their colossal population. Remove that, and their clout in the region would be non-existent.

In fact India's global position is a joke compared to their population and even their economy nowadays, whose size, is also largely mainly due to their enormous population size.

Pakistan has a ton of internal and external enemies, easier to take advantage of, and Afghanistan is a bigger weakness (any instability in Afghanistan impacts Pakistan in a extreme way as witnessed since the 1970's), than any such challenge India is facing, if excluding the Chinese challenge.

Bangladesh is a de facto Indian colony, Sri Lanka likewise, Nepal likewise etc. They don't have such fault lines expect for the Chinese border, which is mostly not inhabited by people to begin with. Can't be compared.

Last edited:
National security advisor Ajit Doval on Wednesday said that India will never abandon people of Afghanistan in their time of need as he underlined India's focus on food security and medical supplies. He also noted India's historical and special relationship with Afghanistan, which is passing through a difficult phase, and said the well being of the people of Afghanistan is India's “foremost priority”.

“This will continue to guide our approach,” he said at the 5th Regional Dialogue on Afghanistan by top security officials.

India has so far delivered 40,000 metric tonnes of wheat, 60 tons of medicines, 500,000 Covid-19 vaccines, winter clothing and 28 tons of disaster relief supplies. In the past two years, India has also granted fresh scholarships to 2,260 Afghan students, including 300 Afghan girls.

Doval stressed that an inclusive and representative dispensation is in the larger interest of Afghan society.

The NSA underlined that terrorism has become a major threat in the region and called for intensified intelligence and security cooperation between respective countries in dealing with terror outfits like Daesh, Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed. He also pointed to India reaffirming the importance of the UN Security Council resolution that calls for denying sanctuary to terror outfits, including those designated by UNSCR 1267, in the region.

The top security official reiterated India's call to not allow Afghan territory to export terrorism and radicalisation and said the natural resources of Afghanistan should be utilised first for the welfare of the people of Afghanistan.

He signed off by saying India will continue to be an important stakeholder in Afghanistan.

“We always stood by the people of Afghanistan and will always support collective efforts to help Afghan people build a prosperous and vibrant nation once again,” he said.

The multilateral meeting of Secretaries of Security Councils and National Security Advisors was held in Moscow. Russia, India, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan were represented at the meeting where various issues related to Afghanistan were discussed, inc

What relationship is that ?

Hind-stanis go PMS hearing Nadir Shah's name,

India doesn't stand with the people of Afghanistan. It stands with its own interests. It uses Afghanistan to destabilise Pakistan.
How long are you going to fool your people with this narrative? Afghan people and Taliban know who is their friend and foe.

There is some historical beef going back to the Sikhs (Afghan-Sikh wars), whole Ranjit Singh statue controversy (Lahore) etc. but although I am not a Punjabi, I know for a fact that the vast majority of Pakistani Punjab was majority Muslim already prior to those wars. Similarly Pashtuns prior to Islam were Buddhists or Hindus. In fact Gandhara was a center of Hinduism since the time of the Rigveda.

Those hateful elements within the Afghan Pashtuns are painful to witness as someone of Sindhi/Pashtun ancestry. If anything the Sindhi/Pashtun/Baloch coexistence in Sindh since centuries ago, should serve as a perfect example to overcome such idiotic beliefs.

I understand that all this must be seen in the scoop of Pakistan-Afghanistan political context but nevertheless the contradictions among those anti-Pakistan Afghan elements are extraordinary.

I am not all too familiar with say the Tajiks of Afghanistan or Turkmens of Afghanistan or Uzbeks, or Hazaras but I have not encountered anti-Pakistan sentiments among them by large.

To me it seems that those anti-Pakistan Afghan Pashtuns have been brainwashed or have this seemingly moronic idea, of a Punjabi-led/ruled/dominated Pakistan that is somehow "occupying" "Pashtunistan" (KP), which in their views is a part of Afghanistan (who they see as a Pashtun nation/they have an inherent right to rule), and by aligning with India/sucking up to them constantly, they are somehow hoping that India will "defeat" Pakistan or contribute to Pakistan's collapse, so they can take KP and merge it with Afghanistan.

Guys like these:

As well as large elements of PTM.

This is my conclusion after engaging with such Afghans. What are your thoughts?
Yes, you are largely correct that they naturally view India as someone who can destroy big bad Pakistan for them, and they can take advantage by capturing territory.

I would correct you though, they are not hateful "elements", the undeniable truth is that over 95% of Afghan Pashtuns despise Pakistanis even more than an Indian does. This is the genuine truth.

They use the Muslim brotherhood sentiment to occasionally fool Pakistanis into supporting them but hold incredibly hateful views on them. They will never be well wishers of Pakistan, or even the people at a personal level. Pakistanis being a gullible and partially inferiority complex-ridden lot, as well as not wanting to hurt the sentiments of Pakistani Pashtuns, believe their lies.

And the term "Punjabi" to them typically refers to the Indic ethnic cluster as a whole, not always specifically Punjabi. And you being mixed with one likely means they don't consider you their own.

Pashtuns in general have a very toxic culture but Afghans are on steroids in terms of hate.

Pakistan's natural allies in Afghanistan will be the ethnic minorities, the non-Pashtuns.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom