What's new

India vs India: Tata Nano vs Bajaj Three Wheel

Race begins........ ;)

Sri%2BLanka%2BNew%2BTATA%2BNano%2BCabs_files-743259.jpg

bajaj_rickshaw.jpg

It look good in lanka street....why auto drivers are threatened,nanocap is allowed in SL street and it is not that auto is ban in srilanka.

It look good in lanka street....why auto drivers are threatened,nanocap is allowed in SL street and it is not that auto is ban in srilanka.
Actually it is a threat...i have talked to few auto drivers, who told me that auto they drive are way more costly. When i told them the idea of using Nano as cab, since its 1lac INR, 10,000 down payment and you can buy it, they said they will do that without thinking twice. All the need is taxi licence.

The mileage and maintenance is way good of Nano. Also it is comfortable to passenger and the driver. Pollution is within limits.

Actually it is a threat...i have talked to few auto drivers, who told me that auto they drive are way more costly. When i told them the idea of using Nano as cab, since its 1lac INR, 10,000 down payment and you can buy it, they said they will do that without thinking twice. All the need is taxi licence.

The mileage and maintenance is way good of Nano. Also it is comfortable to passenger and the driver. Pollution is within limits.

Nano car taxi licence?

In Sri Lanka, the Nano car taxi firm cannot cope with demand for hires and is awaiting shipments from India to expand the fleet.

I thought some people in PDF had an illusion that TATA NANO was a failure.

Excatly this will also help nano to prove as a better platform as a taxi in other international market:yahoo:

What Indian cars in SL....Haram..Must be replaced by Chinese/Pakistani ones ASAP.

What Indian cars in SL....Haram..Must be replaced by Chinese/Pakistani ones ASAP.

hehehehehe...

In fact Nano seems to be faring better in Sri-Lank than India...

hehehehehe...

In fact Nano seems to be faring better in Sri-Lank than India...

I heard that the NANO factory is only working at half capacity. The reason for its set back may be initial bad publicity that it received like the engine fire..also TATA have a habit of not getting it right first time. Indica it seems only solved it 'low power when AC on' problem in the eV2 version.

Nano seems to be perfect for a mini yellow cab specially in cities such as new delhi and mumbai where there is shortage of space in roads .
I presume it will do well as a cab in european markets also and ofcourse will be a rival for new yorks yellow cab .
It looked awesome in sri lankan streets but the taxi drivers should only buy its yellow color model :lol:

I presume it will do well as a cab in european markets also and ofcourse will be a rival for new yorks yellow cab .

Does it even meet safety regulations?

I highly doubt the taxi market would take it as its own, it's too small for our taxi's at a first glance. The other alternative would be Smart/Aygo family/WV Up buyers. But here, apart from the price i dont see how it could compete. It's just ugly.

I dont mean to be a hater, just don't expect too much. Competition is huge here.

Back
Top Bottom