What's new

India test-fires new surface-to-air missile from defence base off Odisha coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
The test was conducted to validate various parameters and it met the mission requirements. The missile was test launched successfully twice on Thursday, he said.

Shabby reporting by the paper i read i guess (i think deccan chronicle ), which mentioned the second one as a failure........

Lmao, don't you even feel ashamed posting same claims that have been debunked using official documents & info ? Do a bit of backtracking

I've debunked much of these claims-about everything from CFC wing to radar to FBW. Anyway, people who believe that LCA got its FBW software from Lockheed, should also explain how this happened - read the last paragraph

View attachment 315145

Wow,so the Indians outsourced FBW development to LM, but later they developed the FBW system of a X-37 equivalent spacecraft all by themselves, without any prior experience....?? :cheesy:

What kind of bumbling idiots they're, they even built an iron bird test rig for the LCA here....These Indians:rofl:

Yes continue to weep about our progress. Being a follower of this forum for some 4 years, I seen that nearly all Indian weapon/space system you've mocked-GSLV Mk2, Akash SAM, Agni & K series missiles, IN Warships & now, the LCA- becoming successfull later on.

As India moves on towards much more advanced systems - from K 15 to K 5, from gslv mk2 to mk3, ULV & HLV, from LCA k1 to Mk 1A & AMCA, from Akash mk1 to mk2, your defense industry will find it increasingly difficult to compete due to the lack of indigenous R&D.
You are merely posting articles to save your skin, what i posted is not exactly from some Pakistani source and the person of that article seems in much more authority than some weekend warrior, here's more, see if you can digest what this author rightly points out. Now find more lamb indigenous excuses. :lol:

Development of a FBW flight control system requires extensive knowledge of flight control laws and the expensive writing of a considerable amount of software code for the flight control computers, as well as its integration with the avionics and other electronic systems. When the LCA programme was launched, FBW was a state-of-the-art technology and such a sensitive one that India could find no nation willing to export it. Accordingly, British Aerospace (BAe) and Lockheed Martin were brought in to help in 1993, but the effort required for the Aeronautical Development Establishment to code the control laws into the FCS software proved a much larger job than originally anticipated.

Any Guesses ?

Who is in Hurry, Indians OR Israelis ?

I love threads like these. Helps me clear out certain trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom