What's new

India, Pakistan to play ODI series in December?

ManuZ

Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi: India and Pakistan are likely to play three One-Day Internationals in December as the cricket boards of the two countries have agreed in principal to resume the cricketing ties.

The series will be played during the Christmas break.

The BCCI will still need approval of the Government of India to go ahead with the series.

India, Pakistan to play ODI series in December? | News | NDTVSports.com

I don't think Indian govt. will allow this....there are some peoples in both sides who don't want good relations in these countries.

^^^^Well u could be proved wrong....
My guess is cricket match will get a go ahead from the GOI.....
And the matches will be played in India.:pop:

That's good news for Cricket Fans in both the countries, Friends please dont include terrorisium or politics in sports. This is sports and talk like a sportsmen....... Talk sensible like matured people rather then involving terrorisium & politics.

Doubt this series will happen, December is still a long time away.

And why couldn't this have been played in the UAE?

Doubt this series will happen, December is still a long time away.

And why couldn't this have been played in the UAE?

It shouldn't happen. PCB is a shame seriously.

Also more negatives than positives for this series as someone from another forum had pointed out:

* There are no test matches in this series.

* This is Pakistan's home series which will be played in India Has this ever happened before that a country has played its home series in the opposite country's home grounds?

* There will be no revenue sharing. India will keep all the profits.

It shouldn't happen. PCB is a shame seriously.

PCB has sunk really low.

Would rather Pakistan develop PPL or something like this than play this series.

PCB has sunk really low.

Would rather Pakistan develop PPL or something like this than play this series.

Obviously PPL would have helped Pakistani cricket a lot in the true sense. But then again what else can you expect from someone appointed by one and only. Mr 10%.

Obviously PPL would have helped Pakistani cricket a lot in the true sense. But then again what else can you expect from someone appointed by one and only. Mr 10%.

True.

Anyways like I said I doubt this series will ever happen.

Maybe ( highly unlikely) someone in PCB will wake up and start doing whats good for Pakistan.

hamara kya hum ne bhut trolling ker li hai . BTW i am not fan of cricket :D

True.

Anyways like I said I doubt this series will ever happen.

Maybe ( highly unlikely) someone in PCB will wake up and start doing whats good for Pakistan.

PCB is being run in the same manner as this country of 180 million humans is run. No policy. No strategy. It is a shame to see a country which has produced a lot of great individuals in different fields is ruled by idiots like the present lot.

PCB is being run in the same manner as this country of 180 million humans is run. No policy. No strategy.

I kinda liked Zaka Ashraf a couple of months back, but after this decision I don't.

This is why we should start looking into other sports. Cricket is too corrupted and politicized now.

Back
Top Bottom