What's new

'India hitting enemies on global scale, govt winning applause, but there’s cost being paid too'

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

From the 1950s, India skilfully used covert means to target its enemies inside Pakistan, Bangladesh and at home. The tools renounced by Prime Minister IK Gujaral’s government in the 1980s have been sharpened again—but global experience shows covert warfare comes with risks, and doesn’t always succeed. India must avoid the mistakes other powers have made.

Jab ISI ne karima Baloch ko maara to aise haath ki safai dikhai ke ghar waalon ko kaano kaano Khabar na hui

Jab RAW ne Hardeep singh ko "ghar me ghus k "maara to aise be dhange tariqe Se maara ke ghar to Kya poore mohalle ko Khabar hui🤣🤣🤣

From the 1950s, India skilfully used covert means to target its enemies inside Pakistan, Bangladesh and at home. The tools renounced by Prime Minister IK Gujaral’s government in the 1980s have been sharpened again—but global experience shows covert warfare comes with risks, and doesn’t always succeed. India must avoid the mistakes other powers have made.
Everyone should watch this video. For the first time I am seeing an Indian journalist openly admitting that RAW/India carries out bomb attacks in Pakistan.

@Areesh @SQ8 @waz @AUz @LeGenD @Bratva @jaibi @Arsalan @Tipu7 @Zephyrus @Sulman Badshah @Jinn Baba @Multani

Jab ISI ne karima Baloch ko maara to aise haath ki safai dikhai ke ghar waalon ko kaano kaano Khabar na hui

Jab RAW ne Hardeep singh ko "ghar me ghus k "maara to aise be dhange tariqe Se maara ke ghar to Kya poore mohalle ko Khabar hui🤣🤣🤣

This was what I saying few days ago

Abay bhai agar supa puwa bannai ka shuq hai to kaam bhi waisai hi karo

Poori dunya ko pata chal gaya Canadian sikh ka murder pajeet nahi kia hai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom