What's new

India hits back at Pak for its Kashmir comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all .... indian army should stop killing innocent people of kashmir and as far as kashmir its on UN table and disputed land b/w two countries...

same old stupid comments from indian side ... "credible and effective action against infiltration from across the Line of Control "..... who care what you think there is no proof that this happened in recent times and what your army and LOC control army doing if they cannot stop anyone ???? go and eat some *************,

Pakistan now should take things in her hands and get freedom for kashmir with gun power these ***** hindus cannot understand from talks......

now lot of indian people say just like in previous wars... my foot things have changed and we can get kashmir by force......
or world will go towards next great war... trust me... start thinking if Pakistan use force against india which other country help and war will spread like fire......

:pakistan::china: :sniper::sniper::sniper:

You should quit trolling................

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

musalman jo ukhadna hai ukhadle.Dimag mat chat.I think u peoples need again medicines example-65,71,99. Coward looser.

You should quit trolling as well................

Shame on all you guys, that one biggot starts a flame war then runs away and you guys act like complete idiots and take the bait ! What is this ? You newbie teenagers are destroying the reputation of this forum, I think SU-47 will agree that this was a much better forum without Jingoistic warmongers like you. Shame on you all.
Grow up ! You guys are way over your head in Jingoism.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Thread reported.

You quit trolling as well, that's a hat trick for me.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

You quit trolling as well...............

You quit it as well...

First u have to stress the sentence"QUIT TROLLING" for the person who started to Troll first...

This very IA you talk about has thousands of Muslim Jawans who are willing to die for India. Something i doubt you will do. So give the bloody religious hate a break. just because some bigot insulted Hindus doesnt mean we insult other religions. Thats not India, and thats not being indian! :angry:

Very bright....I agree.....I was talking about terrorists.......who cross over border and cause all the unrest in valley.....be it hindu or muslim...terrorists are terrorsits...do you agree?????

Don't give me your religious gyan...I have many muslims friends with whom I share famliy type relations...but thats not the topic of discussion. I was replying to a troll who was speaking about hindus in general and I replied him in his language...guess why??...he woudn't have understood other language.

You should quit trolling................

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

You should quit trolling as well................
sorry bro,but i can't tolerate these trollers especially when they troll against our religion Thats it.I can do anything for my religion or my country.Whether it is trolling or killing !!!!!!

sorry bro,but i can't tolerate these trollers especially when they troll against our religion Thats it.I can do anything for my religion or my country.Whether it is trolling or killing !!!!!!
:blink::blink::rofl::rofl::blah::flame::taz::what:

I really dont know which smiley to put on

I understand but self-restraint should be practised in moments such as these, I just pointed out 4 Indians typing all types of non-sense about my country and pointing out my religion, you don't see me going into a rage spiral.

I think if there is Trouble in a Indian State BE IT KASHMIR or ASSAM. then india has the right to put it in order using force if necessary...

Kashmir in Indian Kashmir are indian citizens and will abide by indian laws regardless of wat China Pakistan the United Nations think.

KASHMIR is in indian hand and 9/10ths of the law says possession means its yours..

Nobody can change this scenario no matter how much we argue, bleat or cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom