What's new

India... acountry of scammers (cheaters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorough Pro

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why are there so many Indian scammers? do they really think westerners are that stupid to fall for their dumb as **** stupid tricks?

US government calling from india, stupid as ****

LOL.... dubloo dubloo dubloo, please buy me ****

LOL what. :P

Lesson to be learned, companies and governments won't call you and ask you for your personal information, they already have it on file. You should be the one calling them, not the other way around.

Also the guy on the video said: "Are you sure you're not from India, it sounds like you are riding on a camel".

I mean what, are there even camels in India? :cheesy:

Scammers are everywhere, and crime happens in every corner of the world my friend.... I remember receiving SMS from Airtel, warning every user not to accept the call from a number which starts +92, because it was fraudulent.... The reason people used to get duped as those days tata telecom number used to start with a number 92 (ofcource with the a country code of +91)... I know this has got nothing to do with Pakistan as there are few who are frauds..... I guess the same applies in this case....

Only dumb donkeys with access to phones hahahaha

Lesson to be learned, companies and governments won't call you and ask you for your personal information, they already have it on file. You should be the one calling them, not the other way around.

Also the guy on the video said: "Are you sure you're not from India, it sounds like you are riding on a camel".

Looks like they all read the same script, is this "scamming" taught as a subject in indian universities?

Only dumb donkeys with access to phones hahahaha

True! scammers are found everywhere in the world, but the frequency with which dumb indian scammers are trolled is unheard of, the similarity in their scripted talk and inability to understand or say anything else beside the script is amazing and funny.

Scammers are everywhere, and crime happens in every corner of the world my friend.... I remember receiving SMS from Airtel, warning every user not to accept the call from a number which starts +92, because it was fraudulent.... The reason people used to get duped as those days tata telecom number used to start with a number 92 (ofcource with the a country code of +91)... I know this has got nothing to do with Pakistan as there are few who are frauds..... I guess the same applies in this case....

Last edited:

The World's only surviving Camel cavalry Corps is actually operated by India today. BSF's Bikaner Camel Corps. :)

camel.jpg

Well, at least I am learning something new every day. :woot:

They're deployed on patrol duties in our Western border along the Thar desert. In some places, the dunes and sands are so soft that no vehicle can move through them(a hovercraft might, but high temperatures bring their own set of headaches), except for the camels of course.:happy:

sJoB6rY.jpg

Why are there so many Indian scammers? do they really think westerners are that stupid to fall for their dumb as **** stupid tricks?

No wonder,these guys more concerned about other things than their own country.Opening threads just to show you are from country of Saints and angels.

Even Fox news caught them "Indians" red handed

This thread opened my eyes, now i'm going to brush and take a bath.

--
thanks for enlightened links ...
yes.. buggers are everywhere ..irrespective of nationality..
--

can we see other side too
indians in USA
Indians Are The Most Successful Immigrant Group In US - YouTube
List of Indian Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.firstpost.com/india/indian-americans-top-rich-lists-in-usa-351354.html
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-02-05/why-microsoft-and-everyone-else-loves-indian-ceos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom