What's new

Imran Khan wins & proves Generals, Journalists and even his Ministers wrong: Rauf Klasra

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Imran Khan wins & proves Generals, Journalists and even his Ministers wrong: Rauf Klasra

I have a soft corner for IK, but uncertainty is not a masters stroke. I thought IK would always strengthen institutions and not personalities.

Ministers saying something totally different, Military totally different. This is not good for the country.

This has been the story of Pakistan and is continuing.

Sadly, state of Pakistan is being portrayed as a joke. TLP/PDM protests, deteriorating law and order, rising corruption and inflation and this needless appointment issue is not good.

Things seem to be going from bad to worse. A political circus it is.

I have a soft corner for IK, but uncertainty is not a masters stroke. I thought IK would always strengthen institutions and not personalities.

He has to work within the system, while going from crisis to crisis, but I too had hoped he would have appointed a team of deputy ministers to build up a carde of professional PTI technocrats.

It just seems like too much for one man to change a system, unless his own minsters are willing to spend time to facilitate the changes.

Trust the person who is trying to put up a fight to the status quo and trust Allah. Often we can't see what Allah has willed. It gets worse before it gets better. He is the only honest person Pakistan can get right now. And there is no doubt about his honesty and fighting spirit. Keep hopes up and don't listen to media too much! They make money out of every little thing! IK wins or fails, he will be rewarded by Allah for his effort InShaAllah!

He has to work within the system, while going from crisis to crisis, but I too had hoped he would have appointed a team of deputy ministers to build up a carde of professional PTI technocrats.

It just seems like too much for one man to change a system, unless his own minsters are willing to spend time to facilitate the changes.
He is but one man swimming against the flow.
Pakistan needs nationalists, who have been brainwashed into loving Pakistan.
Sadly there are none.

He is the only honest person Pakistan can get right now

Yeah right , appointing thugs in every ministry by choice and he still is a baychara masoom bola bhala p.m. he's so maskeen that nobody listens to this sage not even his ministers.

Get out of your cricket mania

He is but one man swimming against the flow.
Pakistan needs nationalists, who have been brainwashed into loving Pakistan.
Sadly there are none.

Brainwashing isn’t necessary. It’s simple game theory. Doing what’s best for one’s self and the group leads to the best outcome for all involved. In the short term the well connected may lose a little bit of business opportunities but if the economy grows exponentially, they will get richer then they could have ever imagined. It has happened everywhere it has happened, I just wish the government can get that point across to the elite. The world bank assessed Pakistan could make to a $2 trillion dollar economy in approx. 25 years with the right reforms. That is nearly a 8 fold increase in GDP.

sadly, we have not seen any reforms in the system. how can the country go forward?
no judicial, police, economic reforms have been introduced so far.

Frankly nothing has changed on the ground. A contractor to a civil judge to a sho is actually charging more in bribe.

Soes are loosing money like before and no privitization is in sight. Sports less said the better.

He promised to make GB a province a year ago even that hasnt happened let alone south punjab.

The focus is somehow increasing exports and thats it. No country has increased exports without reforms like ease of doing business privitization cutting red tape etc.

I will always have a soft corner for IK and I wish him all the best but situation is not good. The ruthlessness needed to run Pakistan doesnt seem to be in IKs nature. You cant run this country on good will.

and I fully agree IK has not even nurtured a decent PTI leadership to replace him.

sadly, we have not seen any reforms in the system. how can the country go forward?
no judicial, police, economic reforms have been introduced so far.

Frankly nothing has changed on the ground. A contractor to a civil judge to a sho is actually charging more in bribe.

Soes are loosing money like before and no privitization is in sight. Sports less said the better.

He promised to make GB a province a year ago even that hasnt happened let alone south punjab.

The focus is somehow increasing exports and thats it. No country has increased exports without reforms like ease of doing business privitization cutting red tape etc.

I will always have a soft corner for IK and I wish him all the best but situation is not good. The ruthlessness needed to run Pakistan doesnt seem to be in IKs nature. You cant run this country on good will.

and I fully agree IK has not even nurtured a decent PTI leadership to replace him.

I have/had hopes he was trying to groom younger ministers like Shehyar Afridi to at least enforce the laws on the books as an interior minister. You are absolutely correct that it will take someone willing to ruthlessly enforce the laws and take on the vested interests to make real changes that will unlock the potential of the nation. Failure to unlock this potential will see 4-5% potential lost every year (compounded each year) as the demographic dividend slips through the fingers of the nation.

This is the window in which if the government doesn’t act, they will lose the youth and business class as well as the interest of the diaspora. I can see it in the diaspora; they are contemplating moving on with their lives, not really thinking they can contribute in Pakistan, and feeling they are just wasting their time and money.

Remittances, which are holding up more then half the Pakistani economy, could drop significantly. All this while Pakistan is losing influence amongst traditional allies in the gulf to Indian initiatives, because they were willing to make the economic reforms in 1991 and we weren’t. Much in the way the whole nation was galvanized to deal with the threats of the last 50 years, it needs to be galvanize to compete in the global economic arena.

Last edited:
I have/had hopes he was trying to groom younger ministers like Shehyar Afridi to at least enforce the laws on the books as an interior minister. You are absolutely correct that it will take someone willing to ruthlessly enforce the laws and take on the vested interests to make real changes that will unlock the potential of the nation. Failure to unlock this potential will see 4-5% potential lost every year (compounded each year) as the demographic dividend slips through the fingers of the nation.

This is the window in which if the government doesn’t act, they will lose the youth and business class as well as the interest of the diaspora. I can see it in the diaspora; they are contemplating moving on with their lives, not really thinking they can contribute in Pakistan, and feeling they are just wasting their time and money.

Remittances, which are holding up more then half the Pakistani economy, could drop significantly. All this while Pakistan is losing influence amongst traditional allies in the gulf to Indian initiatives, because they were willing to make the economic reforms in 1991 and we weren’t. Much in the way the whole nation was galvanized to deal with the threats of the last 50 years, it needs to be galvanize to compete in the global economic arena.

Very true.

Pakistan is becoming more unstable with no reforms and lack of leadership.

When you are asking for deferred oil payments from gulf countries every 3 years, they will not respect you. Even Iran, afghanistan or even nepal & Sri lanka will not have anything to do with you as you have nothing to offer.

I am astounded as to why the elite including the military establishment does not seem to care about this.

How long can you survive like this? 70% of Pak economy is undocumented with massive smuggling going on and huge Soe losses and the rot in bureaucracy is getting deeper.

I fear that with IK gone, even the hope of a better Pakistan will vanish unless an honest and apolitical military strong man takes charge. lets see.

Yeah right , appointing thugs in every ministry by choice and he still is a baychara masoom bola bhala p.m. he's so maskeen that nobody listens to this sage not even his ministers.

Everybody in this country is like not my problem. Called in LESCO guys because of high voltage and the retards are like aap ki neutral ka masla hai.

This country needs a cleansing.

Bhai tum ajao na? Ajao siyasat men? tumhe laga dety en? Ho jao elect? He couldnt win the elections of 2013 because of so much corruption involved in the electoral process. the so called "electables" are the people who are experienced politicians who know how to crack the system. Nonetheless, he is trying to change that with electronic voting machines. Baki ap ao, baten na banao. Apko PM lagaty en kr k dekhao sai sb kuch over night.

Apko PM lagaty en kr k dekhao sai sb kuch over night.

Not that i want to be but if agr m p.m lg gia to kaptaan khan n leaguey leadership k sath kisi central jail m latka milay ga . Mom batti mafia race card religion card sy mjhy koi frk nae
Parta . Or sb sy phely vafaki faqeero yaani cabinet or afsar sahaban ki sarakri kharchay sy nashtay lunch or dinner bnd kro ga . Yeh to kr sakta hai baychara masoom p.m k bearucracy k vote b chaheay hakoomat krny k ley? Aik akaila afsar 60 lakh sirf chai k mad m ura gia is masoom ki naak k neechay us ko to rok sakta hai k nae ? Baysharm faqeero chai to apni jyb sy pee lo

In haraamkhoro ko to shaid sharam aati hai apni pocket sy khaana nae kha sakty? Jb aik chaprasi ghr sy apna Tiffin la. sakta hai yeh cream of the society ku faqeero ki trha avaami langar ka intizaar krti rehty hai?

Not that i want to be but if agr m p.m lg gia to kaptaan khan n leaguey leadership k sath kisi central jail m latka milay ga . Mom batti mafia race card religion card sy mjhy koi frk nae
Parta . Or sb sy phely vafaki faqeero yaani cabinet or afsar sahaban ki sarakri kharchay sy nashtay lunch or dinner bnd kro ga . Yeh to kr sakta hai baychara masoom p.m k bearucracy k vote b chaheay hakoomat krny k ley? Aik akaila afsar 60 lakh sirf chai k mad m ura gia is masoom ki naak k neechay us ko to rok sakta hai k nae ? Baysharm faqeero chai to apni jyb sy pee lo

In haraamkhoro ko to shaid sharam aati hai apni pocket sy khaana nae kha sakty? Jb aik chaprasi ghr sy apna Tiffin la. sakta hai yeh cream of the society ku faqeero ki trha avaami langar ka intizaar krti rehty hai?

Jab aogy struggle kr k tou dekh len gy kya krty o bhai. Im with you, ap register karao, men apko vote dunga. Phir sbko tang k b dekhana dasti. The point being, that ranting won't help the situation. I see a lot of Pakistanis ranting.

Back
Top Bottom