Imran Khan Speech in PTI Jalsa Faisalabad - 20th May 2016

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan Speech in PTI Jalsa Faisalabad - 20th May 2016

543957_575581385855652_560765959_n.jpg

Now everyone should look at this cute picture of a future playboy and a captain of a cricket team and therefore, just let him have the keys to an entire country without credentials and with constant corruption and screw ups. How awesome???? :lol: :enjoy:

Now everyone should look at this cute picture of a future playboy and a captain of a cricket team and therefore, just let him have the keys to an entire country without credentials and with constant corruption and screw ups. How awesome???? :lol: :enjoy:
Corruption kind of money laundering on your daughter,s name
The value of her single company is 6 billion and a few months ago she declared herself a dependent of Nawaz Sharif what an odd coincidence that during her corrupt papa,s tenure she made billion?
The combined value of the factories they sold was 25-30 million $ thats the price of a single flat they have in UK where did the rest of the money came from?
Actually even Nawaz Sharif,s father was a crook he was the first Sharif to take money out of Pakistan through illegal means :D

And you used to say they have no support in Punjab hmm maybe Faisalabad has too many Pashtun or you like to spew bs
No worries you can continue to support the corrupt Sharif brothers hey guess what he yesterday inagurated a project that started in PPP,s tenure and claimed it as his one

Corruption kind of money laundering on your daughter,s name

The value of her single company is 6 billion and a few months ago she declared herself a dependent of Nawaz Sharif what an odd coincidence that during her corrupt papa,s tenure she made billion?4

The combined value of the factories they sold was 25-30 million $ thats the price of a single flat they have in UK where did the rest of the money came from?

Post reported for adding personal insults. This is how low you people get. Sometimes I wonder if IK's fan's ever even went to college. Your bold line above is a serious violation of forum rules and you should be banned as I know Webby wants to make sure everyone follows the rules.

Since your post like IK's language started out in the same demeaning and unproductive manner. You can continue to rotate on the Flats while hiding IK and his buddies corruption, and let me know if you ever get anything. Post 2018, you probably won't be a member of this forum as IK will go back to winning nothing again, they say "History always repeats itself" and it's about to repeat in in 2018 for IK :enjoy:

Post reported for adding personal insults. This is how low you people get. Sometimes I wonder if IK's fan's ever even went to college. Your bold line above is a serious violation of forum rules and you should be banned as I know Webby wants to make sure everyone follows the rules.

Since your post like IK's language started out in the same demeaning and unproductive manner. You can continue to rotate on the Flats while hiding IK and his buddies corruption, and let me know if you ever get anything. Post 2018, you probably won't be a member of this forum as IK will go back to winning nothing again, they say "History always repeats itself" and it's about to repeat in in 2018 for IK :enjoy:
I was referring to Nawaz Sharif doing corruption and money laundering through her daughter,s name but sure go ahead its ok for you call others tax evaders that doesnot fall in personal insult

All right you dont want to answer abkut flats thats fine please tell us from where did she get all the capital to invest in
http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/paki...f-in-peru-and-singapore-surface-in-new-leaks/
A few months ago she said she is dependent on Nawaz financially since when did dependents starts owning million dollar companies abroad?
You dont want to answer because you know they used their time in office to further their economic interests

I was referring to Nawaz Sharif doing corruption and money laundering through her daughter,s name but sure go ahead its ok for you call others tax evaders that doesnot fall in personal insult

And IK isn't doing the same thing through his sisters, his sons (specially those as nothing would be tracked because they are British)? And donations, and stolen land from families? Why does IK even live in Pakistan and does Politics in Pakista if everything he has is British, including both his wives and children? Oh wait!!!! Because he won't be able to do corruption like he has been in Pakistan, if he was to be in England. Also, no one would consider him "leadership material" to allow a thug like person to run for any office, including a County Clerk one!!!!

And IK isn't doing the same thing through his sisters, his sons (specially those as nothing would be tracked because they are British)? And donations, and stolen land from families? Why does IK even live in Pakistan and does Politics in Pakista if everything he has is British, including both his wives and children? Oh wait!!!! Because he won't be able to do corruption like he has been in Pakistan, if he was to be in England. Also, no one would consider him "leadership material" to allow a thug like person to run for any office, including a County Clerk one!!!!
I demand an answer you raise a queation because you know Nawaz Sharif sent money aborad through illegal means in the 90,s,took money from isi and funded anti shia elements just to futher his political interests you have no answers because you know he is corrupt to the core

What sorcery did Mariyam use to open companies worth billions from uk to peru while being a dependent on Nawaz?
How did they purchase 4 flats for the price of one?
How did Sharif senior smuggle money out of Pakistan after nationalization?
Why is the super expensive solar plant being sold to a relative of Nawaz?

I demand an answer you raise a queation because you know Nawaz Sharif sent money aborad through illegal means in the 90,s,took money from isi and funded anti shia elements just to futher his political interests you have no answers because you know he is corrupt to the core

What sorcery did Mariyam use to open companies worth billions from uk to peru while being a dependent on Nawaz?
How did they purchase 4 flats for the price of one?
How did Sharif senior smuggle money out of Pakistan after nationalization?
Why is the super expensive solar plant being sold to a relative of Nawaz?
BRO KIYA AP MERI KRO GY?

BRO KIYA AP MERI HELP KRO GY?

Back
Top Bottom