What's new

Imran Khan likely to become target of ‘Deep Fake’ FREAKY videos

Army remained neutral during regime change operation. Now PTI is neutral

Army should remain neutral as per the constitution. We have a parliamentary system, not a presidential system.

The vote of no confidence was conducted by representatives elected by people of Pakistan.That needs to be respected unless of course you claim they came elected through a rigged process. If you claim this then this would also taint PTI's own election as rigged.

IK is not as neutral as people think. Its an open secret now. He tried to create divisions within the army and attempted to plant Gen Faiz Hameed as the next COAS. Yet the army stayed within it's limits.

Army should remain neutral as per the constitution. We have a parliamentary system, not a presidential system.

The vote of no confidence was conducted by representatives elected by people of Pakistan.That needs to be respected unless of course you claim they came elected through a rigged process. If you claim this then this would also taint PTI's own election as rigged.

IK is not as neutral as people think. Its an open secret now. He tried to create divisions within the army and attempted to plant Gen Faiz Hameed as the next COAS. Yet the army stayed within it's limits.
Your Nawaz Sharif planted six army chiefs who helped him get NRO each time he was in trouble. Stop being a neutral Patwari

Your Nawaz Sharif planted six army chiefs who helped him get NRO each time he was in trouble. Stop being a neutral Patwari

That doesn't make IK any different from him! Mujahay kiyun Nikala part 2. Stop being an immature youthiya ahaha

1651936366877.png

Pindu ko pind se nikal saktay ho magar paindu kay andar pind nahe nikal saktay. Look at yourself in the mirror first. Good luck and enjoy your life!

Insults - is that all you have left to offer? Okay you go have your cream roll 😊

2AE16B93-E6BF-4FBF-A165-62214039765E.jpeg

Don't blame US it is our establishment.

The only change that needs to happen in Pakistan is within people like you. Neither money, party affiliations, Islam, nor speaking English will make any difference.

Pindu ko pind se nikal saktay ho magar paindu kay andar pind nahe nikal saktay. Look at yourself in the mirror first. Good luck and enjoy your life!

Unlike you I don’t follow cult. I neither believe in your country’s dirty politics nor defend any individual’s dirty behaviour.

The point is PTI claims to be ‘different’ but are they really ‘different’?

Let’s see.

1 The same lotas who have been bounced around are there

2. Corruption scandals are similar to what you would expect in purana Pakistan

3. Economic performance was subpar compared to previous regimes.

4. Favouritism and nepotism was widespread

5. Poor law and order and attacking state institutions. (In fact continuing to target army will have a long way in the existence of PTI as a party)

Your country? If you are not a Pakistani then STFU and PO! Don't waste my time. I am least bothered to care about your views.

Yes your utopia called Naya Pakistan which carries the PTI flag. You can go to Afghanistan. There you will find people like you who chant death to America all day long and suppress women and children. Perfect Riaseteh Medina.

Falling in love with your rapist has a psychological term for it which I can't recall at the moment. Well, you are so fond of the west that you wait for it with your pants down everyday! Good for you. I am not that kind of fond. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom