What's new

Imported government going to extort travellers going out of pakistan now.

Strange law for Pakistani travellers going abroad.

According to the minister, a fix amount of Rs250,000 will be collected from the passengers travelling to Canada, South America and North America, Rs75,000 from those travelling to Middle East and Africa and Rs150,000 for the passengers going to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands and Far East.

So now overseas Pakistanis are going to held hostaged and extorted lol truly a banana republic.

tax the sharif family mayaday behave like they earned to be dictators.
i bet they themselves are exempt from all this tax bull sh it.

i am going to pray that some taliban blows them up. oh allah my make my wish come true plz allah tax this family with their lives. plz make their luxurious plane fall out of the sky.

Seems this will kill tourism .. expect drop in Foreign travels

Now if it's only imposed on local Pakistani nationals then

Tourism died when terrorism started in Pakistan many decades ago.

If you’re confused by few YouTube vloggers, they go to these cheap countries to gain easy subscribers. They don’t bring any revenue to country anyway as they are too cheap to spend money

Why tf cannot they tax the real loopholes such as real estate, agricultural holdings and so on?

Slapping this much tax on business class travelers is not what the MD IMF meant by 'tax the rich'.

Ullu kay pathay
We all know why.

Dar literally has a shit ton of property (as do a lot of the politicians sitting in parliament) within Pakistan and overseas. You think he's going to force himself to pay taxes when he's literally in charge of the economy?

If I ever go to Pakistan again. It's probably because either I've lost my mind or I'm getting married. In both cases a dire situation.

Pagal hun bai me Pakistan jao?? Wahan meri kisi family member ka motorway pe rape ho jae ga. Aur media, police, courts ulta mujhe hi harass karen gey. Aur agar koi powerful party hui to threats bi mujhe hi milen ge.

Yani nuqsaan bhi mera hoga aur mujrim bhi mujhe hi bana den ge Pakistani.
Actually bro, these aren’t good reasons not to come to Pakistan. The chances of those happening is very rare. And they happen even in developed countries. You can get mugged and killed easily in UK for example in certain neighbourhoods and not get justice.

Reason for not coming to Pakistan is because everything is adultered here including medicine, there is no gas, electricity, can’t run A/C, have to drive crappy locally made cars as imports are banned and housing prices are ridiculously high. The air quality is terrible. Etc etc

Pakistan is relatively safe despite its huge problems. Karachi is an exception, you can get raped and killed in Karachi in front of police and they will watch with popcorn. Thankfully rest of cities are safe.

Strange law for Pakistani travellers going abroad.

According to the minister, a fix amount of Rs250,000 will be collected from the passengers travelling to Canada, South America and North America, Rs75,000 from those travelling to Middle East and Africa and Rs150,000 for the passengers going to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands and Far East.

So now overseas Pakistanis are going to held hostaged and extorted lol truly a banana republic.
One easy method to bypass these extortions is to first travel to Afghanistan and then take a flight from Kabul to Europe or Americas. If traveling by road, it may even be done undetected or with a bribe to the border guards so that they look the other way.

If I ever go to Pakistan again. It's probably because either I've lost my mind or I'm getting married. In both cases a dire situation.

Pagal hun bai me Pakistan jao?? Wahan meri kisi family member ka motorway pe rape ho jae ga. Aur media, police, courts ulta mujhe hi harass karen gey. Aur agar koi powerful party hui to threats bi mujhe hi milen ge.

Yani nuqsaan bhi mera hoga aur mujrim bhi mujhe hi bana den ge Pakistani.

This is not the climate to go there. If a PTI government takes control with 3 years of stability then possibly. Right now its just a complete mess.

Reason for not coming to Pakistan is because everything is adultered here including medicine, there is no gas, electricity, can’t run A/C, have to drive crappy locally made cars as imports are banned and housing prices are ridiculously high. The air quality is terrible. Etc etc

Obviously, Pakistanis will be well-trained for the Hereafter. :D

This is actually a good initiative. 250k is just 933 USD and those travelling business class and first class already give much more to foreign airlines, why not to help Pakistan?

I just hope they don’t make the process difficult and it becomes part of the ticket or something.
Since you are not effected yourself, because you can only afford a bus ticket, you will praise your masters for this debacle.
People will stop buying airline tickets from Pakistan and book them from abroad. So money will be lost by state, instead of being made.
Patwari logic zinda baad 😅😅

Since you are not effected yourself, because you can only afford a bus ticket, you will praise your masters for this debacle.
People will stop buying airline tickets from Pakistan and book them from abroad. So money will be lost by state, instead of being made.

Yeah I am 🥶

Tourism died when terrorism started in Pakistan many decades ago.

If you’re confused by few YouTube vloggers, they go to these cheap countries to gain easy subscribers. They don’t bring any revenue to country anyway as they are too cheap to spend money
Oh so you don't count the overseas Pakistanis who visit and spend millions? No.
Your perception and facts from ministry of tourism don't match

Number is greater then a million

As usual another dar shot ..will make less dollars to flow in Pakistan just like drop in remittances and exports

Countries are decreasing visa fees as well as other fees so tourist can come and spend money here that would be helpful for local businesses.
Seems the current government doesn't think that's of any use

I kind of agree it's best to decrease exports remittances and tourism to further destroy the rupee

Worse the rupee better for me

Actually this Will apply even if you buy tickets from outside

The bigger issue would be lesser people visiting Pakistan

Each will bring 3 to 4,000 over remittances those will be affected

For example why would I spend $1,000 in Pakistan or Northern areas when I can spend the same month somewhere else

People said no this is not going to affect anything but we saw what happened to remittances and exports in the last 1 year

Last edited:
Pakistan is relatively safe despite its huge problems. Karachi is an exception, you can get raped and killed in Karachi in front of police and they will watch with popcorn. Thankfully rest of cities are safe.
Wow you were able to say that without being brigaded by the Karachi people on this forum damn mind blown.

This is not the climate to go there. If a PTI government takes control with 3 years of stability then possibly. Right now its just a complete mess.
O bhai me Pakistan aur Pakistanio se tauba kar chuka. Jo ghar pe hain unho ne apne HUM TV Star Plus harkato se zindagi azab bnai hui hai. Bahir kahi bhi Pakistani nazar ata hai me uss se bhi door hi rehta hu.

You can guestimate how goras will behave. But there's no knowing how a Pakistani might hookdwink you or play some twisted game with you. Even though most Pakistani Americans are very educated and professional. Unlike European Pakistanis which are slightly different.

Hes being sarcastic lmao

This is akin to chopping the heads of passengers fleeing the sinking titanic 🤪
Har guzarte lamhe mein mujhe Gormint Aunty yaad ati hai. She should've been PM.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom