What's new

Imam-e-Kaaba lauds Pakistan’s role in fighting terror

More Pro-Iran Rhetoric? You should be ashamed of calling yourself a Pakistani.
We are already building Highways, Bridges, multi-million dollar Hospitals - Don't believe me? Check ISPR's website.
Its good gesture, but only financial loss is exceeded over 70 billion dollar due to religious terrorism.

If you never travel to Baluchistan , give you few ideas, first Pak-Iran border is smuggler and terrorist paradise. It hot,dry mountain and hundreds of square mile no life no insect. Plus, Pakistan has no money to secure the border, unofficially Iranian border guard performing the duty. Plus, don't forget how many travelers been mess massacred by these religious extremist near Pak-Iran border. Those who massacred were all Pakistani traders or visitors returning from Iran by bus or cars.
Plus nothing personal against Imam Kaba, everyone knows its political appointment and he speaks what been told him to say.
No need to defend IRAN either

Now you are going off on a tangent.
Well, you claim your country building highways and bridges. I appreciate , what you expect me to say.

Defending other country (IRAN) on behest of Paksitan (putting blame on own country) is not reality check..Sorry
Who suppose to provide the security to Pakistani people ....Ch Nisar thanked Iranian foreign minister for border security. Plus Gen Raheel been crying and left in dismay for not implementing NACTA, which include raise the battalion for the security of Pak-Iran border.
Pakistan has traitor like Achakzai who oppose army deployment in Baluchistan to save his constituency . Raising the slogan of Afghania in Quetta, no one can stop him......
P.S your avatar carrying KSA flag why not Iranian ? .

Last edited:
Well, you claim your country building highways and bridges. I appreciate , what you expect me to say.

Who suppose to provide the security to Pakistani people ....Ch Nisar thanked Iranian foreign minister for border security. Plus Gen Raheel been crying and left in dismay for not implementing NACTA, which include raise the battalion for the security of Pak-Iran border.
ONLY Pakistan government/state/army is responsible for providing security to people.

Valid Claim - Check ISPR's website.

Your off topic post:
I know one bridge in Swat destroyed due to flood and one road been financed by UAE govt. I am aware and appreciate that.

ONLY Pakistan government/state/army is responsible for providing security to people.
Yes , that is the point . Not Irani govt , who our interior minister is depending due to no funds for deployments. Again NACTA need to implemented on urgent basis.

We are already building Highways, Bridges, multi-million dollar Hospitals, Medical Colleges, Cadet Colleges & Schools - Don't believe me? Check ISPR's website.

Brother everyone knows everything they see the news but yet they don't expect it they will tell you its a leverage

This was a thread mean to please people who love Pakistan and have sympathy in their heart for every Muslim country. But librrralz and pro-Iranian propagandist brigade never miss a second to spread their hate against any good thing which may come up to Muslims as a nation and without Iranian approval.

Only Murderers are the house of Saudis imposed on Muslims by the Europeans and the fire of Yemen will eat it
Yemen will be liberated soon, Houthis will send back to their caves Insha ALLAH. #Raheel_Shareef #Burnol

Its good gesture, but only financial loss is exceeded over 70 billion dollar due to religious terrorism.

Is there anyone on this thread who talks with proves ? Or all of those who have enough facebook propaganda in their lives turn to the forum to spoil meaningful discussion ?

This might help you.

Back
Top Bottom