Govt House GaneshKhind

government_house_ganeshkhind.jpg

The Bund Bridge

bund_garden_bridge.jpg

Sasoon Hospital Tower

Sasoon_Hospital_Tower.jpg

Pune University

Pune_University.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

The Council Hall

The_Council_Hall.jpg

Parvati-Vishnu Temple

Parvati_Vishnu_Temple.jpg

Yup it's Mains. Good catch!
When ever i come over to poona i go and get chutney sandwich and chicken sandwiches from Pasture bakery. Brings back memories of childhood man . It used to be a staple in our homes when we were kids.

When ever i come over to poona i go and get chutney sandwich and chicken sandwiches from Pasture bakery. Brings back memories of childhood man . It used to be a staple in our homes when we were kids.

Then you must remember the old Latif's well also as well as the sandwiches n milkshakes at the old West End.

Then you must remember the old Latif's well also as well as the sandwiches n milkshakes at the old West End.
Is west end still open? my heart broke when i saw a few years back that mannys had closed.

Also there used to be a parsee dairy on MG , way back in the 80s . cant remember where .

Is west end still open? my heart broke when i saw a few years back that mannys had closed.

Also there used to be a parsee dairy on MG , way back in the 80s . cant remember where .

Westend has gone bust.

Manneys emigrated.

ABC Farms ... still there. We get our milk from him only. The Oceanic lane between mains and East Street.

Marz O Rin - Cold Coffee with Chicken sandwitches were a huge favourite

Back
Top Bottom