What's new

IBA or Pak Army?

Ark-Angel

Reaction score
IBA (BBA) or Pak Army?
What would you all recommend? Please list the reason(s) for your choice.

IBA. Hands down.

If you are my type who wants to be creative and progressive in his ideas, education like IBA's will give you that freedom to think.

I went to Army interview but did not attend ISSB. The reason was I sensed the environment was suffocating for me. The command or order had to be accepted. I cant do that without having sound reason to accept the merits of command.

even though i have great passion for military but for same reason i decided not to opt for it......
IBA. Hands down.

If you are my type who wants to be creative and progressive in his ideas, education like IBA's will give you that freedom to think.

I went to Army interview but did not attend ISSB. The reason was I sensed the environment was suffocating for me. The command or order had to be accepted. I cant do that without having sound reason to accept the merits of command.

IBA (BBA) or Pak Army?

tbh its totally personal preference, if you do not have any goal in your life, than opt for Army, as it will provide you a path, a goal.
if you are an independent soul and want to achieve something in your life than opt for IBA. I opted for MBA even though i had the clear chance to join army. if you want Prestige, perks, honor, like to take orders, go for Military.
If you want a wife, kids, a home, a social life, and make your own goals - IBA is the way.

Do what you want to do .. if you follow others then later on in your life you will have regret .

e
If you want a wife, kids, a home, a social life, and make your own goals - IBA is the way.

Yar ab aisa bhi nhn hai.

Home, social life is also there in the Army, especially social life. The social life in the Army is one of the best things.

Shuru main shayed thori khwari ho, you will get posted to PArachinar or take a battalion to Panno Aqil or Khuzdar...but you will not regret it if you do it with full dedication.

In the end, the thing is that you will succeed in that thing which you take part in enthusiastically. Fauj main jao gay aur bas larkharatay raho gay to khwari hogi.

1) I love the "command" thingy of Army. I love following orders without questioning them. I love the efficiency of this system.
2) I'm good at studies.
3) I have a military background.
4) I am an independent soul and all my life I've dreamt about living my life as an Army Officer but now, when the time has finally come, I'm struggling to make a decision.
5) I don't mind serving in Khuzdar or Pano Aqil or FATA. I love quiet places and I've spent most of my life in small towns/cities like Peshawar, Jalal Pur Jatta, etc.

I know I'll be one hell of an officer but I still can't decide...

IBA (BBA) or Pak Army?
Depends upon which BBA? Regular or Enterprenureship?

1) I love the "command" thingy of Army. I love following orders without questioning them. I love the efficiency of this system.
2) I'm good at studies.
4) I am an independent soul and all my life I've dreamt about living my life as an Army Officer but now, when the time has finally come, I'm struggling to make a decision.
5) I don't mind serving in Khuzdar or Pano Aqil or FATA. I love quiet places and I've spent most of my life in small towns/cities like Peshawar, Jalal Pur Jatta, etc.

The command "thingy" is truly enjoyable when one is promoted beyond Major. Most of the breed gets as far as a Major in Army.

Depends upon which BBA? Regular or Enterprenureship?

The command "thingy" is truly enjoyable when one is promoted beyond Major. Most of the breed gets as far as a Major in Army.

I've both BBA options available.
And Major.... dude I wouldn't even think about joining Army if I didn't know that I'm gonna be at least a Brigadier. Call me over-confident, but this is who I'm :D

There is nothing to think about it ...... PAK ARMY :pakistan:

IBA (BBA) or Pak Army?
I would advise anyone not to study business. It has much to do with mathematical acumen, the very thing that business grads lack compared to math/sciences students.

Actually the thing is there are two kind of army officer ranks. The lower ranks are called field ranks, they run upto Colonel. The higher ranks are called general ranks, they are from Brigader onwards. Most officers reach upto Lt colonel. The exclusive club starts from brigader. Here the brain starts to matter.

I've both BBA options available.
And Major.... dude I wouldn't even think about joining Army if I didn't know that I'm gonna be at least a Brigadier. Call me over-confident, but this is who I'm :D
1-Go for BBA regular since its the flagship program.
2- Confidence is one thing, reality bite is another.

2) I'm good at studies.

wanna make money - go iba
wanna serve the country - go army

Institute of Business Administration, one of the best business school in the country.

Back
Top Bottom