What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

Ever heard about Bangladesh and 90,000 PoWs??????

ya everyone does. that is why we have got nukes now....
also we try to be more careful by believin in some of the conspiracy theories coz that has already happened to us once. i hope u also remember that india always denied her involvement in any such conspiracy before 1971 lik how she is doin today regardin her 18 counslates along pak afghan border.

Ever heard about Bangladesh and 90,000 PoWs??????
Yes, have you ever heard that it's hard to defend another part of your country when a country with the size of India is right between Pakistan and East Pakistan back then?

I am sorry to break your delusion but Hindus do not want to conquer Pakistan. Any statement by any Hindu regarding that??
And what according to you is so special in Pakistan that we want???? Anything i mean......

Oh and about something being so special, I know alot of Indian Hindus want to see Pakistan toned down a little, no doubt about that.
Heck, reading all these ignorant posts about Pakistan being wiped out, kinda reflects their feelings towards Pakistan.
So regarding your statement of anything special in Pakistan would be its sovereignty and its right to exist and fend off any Indian pressure and threats.

LISTEN TO ME ALL YOU KIDS OUT THERE.......

'AKHAND BHARAT' MEANS UNBREAKABLE INDIA. 'AKHAND' IN HINDI MEANS UNBREAKABLE, SO 'AKHAND BHARAT' MEANS UNBREAKABLE INDIA. GOT IT????? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONQUERING PAKISTAN. IT IS ABOUT MAINTAINING UNITY AMONG INDIANS.

SORRY BUT YOU ALL ARE MISLED ON THE TERM 'AKHAND BHARAT' BY ZAID HAMID.

BUT THAT IS THE ACTUAL MEANING, YOU CAN ASK ANYONE....

Sorry I completely disagree with you what have said above its nothing to do with what Zaid Hamid has said this is going back so many years apparently it was one of your Hindu extremist groups cant remember which group who has openly said that Akhand Bharat is not complete without Pakistan and besides are you or the rest of Indians are so paranoid about Zaid Hamid it seems everytime he speaks and exposes the trash coming from your media, its like if he is piercing some needles through your heart you are probably thinking how dare anyone stands up and speaks against us LOL.

couple of kids in the forum i see .... all jingoism and rhetoric ... we are deviating from the topic altogether here ......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom