What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

Any report from from Indian government about the cause of the crash? All we hear is pin drop silence maintained by Modi regime and his internet troll army.
The message has been delivered to Modi via his right hand Hindutva follwer for he had approached the "forbidden tree" of threatening to use nukes, thanks to the IAF's capitulation during 02-27....

What if an inside job? There will be no investigation.

Manufacturers may see some marketing value in high profile crashes but in the end they have their product to cater.

I believe India is struggling with experts and some may need flying in after an official request comes along by a dozen or so authorities aiming to investigate Bipins last moments as CDS India.

Imran Niazi pti became pm with support of invisible powers thy wanted to change fate fortune of Pakistani nation make it riyaste madina for naya new Pakistan but unfortunately nothing happened no promise fulfilled except eating foreign funds creating hype of corona first second third fourth so many layers still coming until Jewish policy fully collapse your collapsing economy already education business sector badly effected so many funds from so many countries no one know where it gone so many pti politicians involved in severe corruption but nab useless department will only act when they are not in government no recovery from previous corrupt political leaders on which imran pti promised 1000 times in dharna time but 0% recovery no improvement in justice system insaf slogan word is useless of pti heavy taxes imposed on poor nation in the form of utility bills daily need items car home medicines clothes onions tomato petrol cooking oils etc etc price change never heard in history cost of living become miserable for common person except imran lavish life style and his ministers including previous corrupt politicians sarkari official beurocrats on the hard earned money of public no infrastructure no roads repaired no new mega projects just playing making fun of already humiliated tortured nation since Musharraf time when every minute every where was suicide blast GOD bless SAVE Pakistan from Evil hands in the form of humans
Are u a bot account under RAW?

The flying skill of indian pilot are questionable. Flying such VIP must be a well experience pilot or top ace. If even their top ace is so badly skill, not much can be say for rest of other indian air force pilot.

The flying skill of indian pilot are questionable. Flying such VIP must be a well experience pilot or top ace. If even their top ace is so badly skill, not much can be say for rest of other indian air force pilot.
I think it was also a cultural problem of appeasing the boss no matter what as well identified by @Aesterix:
Simply put the pilots should not have flown into the fog no matter how loud Bipin would have beeped.

Unfortunately this culture is present in BD too. We have crashed a few helicopters in the fog.

The pilots should have full authority to abort or deviate from the planned route if they sense danger.

I think it was also a cultural problem of appeasing the boss no matter what as well identified by @Aesterix:
Unfortunately this culture is present in BD too.

The pilots should have full authority to abort or deviate from the planned route if they sense danger.
Maybe it's really the pilot bad judgement. I doubt CDS is really stupid to force him try to land even under zero visibility.

Maybe it's really the pilot bad judgement. I doubt CDS is really stupid to force him try to land even under zero visibility.
Thanks for your sensible comment.

Being Indian, I am sad at this loss. I think there no way CDS would have pressurized the crew.

The crew underestimated / over-confident about all this. Eventually, they lost their lives and caused great loss to India.

There was definitely a strong element of bad judgement but I believe culture would have played a part. There is a colonial mentality in this part of the world to try to impress the boss even at the expense of compromising everything else.
I am not suggesting Bipin specifically instructed the pilots to fly into the fog but the prevalent culture must have prompted these experienced pilots to prioritise timely arrival at destination to stay in Bipin's good books over safety. The pilots probably could not bear the thought of telling Bipin they are about to deviate from their route and delay the landing.

Mi-171V5 is a state of the art helicopter with terrain warning system. However, the speed at which the pilots flew into the fog, judging by looking at the debris, must have rendered terrain warning useless.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom