What's new

I want to join Pakistan army

Aimen27

New Recruit

Reaction score
I'm currently living in the uk and I have a british nationality.. Im currently doing my gcse's .. I would like to know how i can join pak army and what eduction I require and what finess level I should have... Also will I have to leave my british passport to get into the army.. I'd like to know about the salary, training times and routines and what I would do after training. I can also speak Urdu, punjabi and English fluently.. Although I have trouble writing in Urdu as I don't have much practice.. Btw I have lived in pak b4 until the age of 7.. Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated:)

I cant deny, that thought never crossed my mind either. You should send them a direct mail. Application is also available on their website.

Sorry, unfamiliar with training routines. Just stay fit, eat healthy and you should pass medical.

Goodluck. Let us know how you get on with it. Hope this is a genuine interest and not some contingency plan to running away from home....

Welcome to the forum

Not discouraging you mate but have you considered joining the UK army ?

I'm currently living in the uk and I have a british nationality.. Im currently doing my gcse's .. I would like to know how i can join pak army and what eduction I require and what finess level I should have...
Bear everything from extreme heat to extreme cold. From lack of sleep to non stop exercise.
Also will I have to leave my british passport to get into the army.. I'd like to know about the salary, training times and routines and what I would do after training.
If you expect a decent and comfortable salary, then forget joining any branch of military.
As for training time, it's going to depend on what you opt for.
After graduation from PMA, you would be sent to the operational areas.
I can also speak Urdu, punjabi and English fluently.. Although I have trouble writing in Urdu as I don't have much practice.. Btw I have lived in pak b4 until the age of 7.. Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated:)
Any advice? Stay where you are. Pakistan Army is for those who love Pakistan and are ready to lay their lives and family for it, at any given moment. It is not for those who were so ashamed of being Pakistanis that they change their nationality.

Join the British Army.

Hell, if I were a UK citizen, I would've applied for RAF in a snap!

im not ashamed besides i only asked about joining the army and i didnt have a choice about moving since i was 7 incase you havent read it -___- and for anyone else could please tell me if training is different for male/female and what training is given. im a girl so i want to know if there would be any difference.

I support you bro. But remember You will leave all the comforts of your life. Don't love life, love your country. Mentally be in the state of mind that your life is only for this and leave everything behind.

You will have leave British Nationality for that.
training is no doubt though but all you need is passion,

I support you bro. But remember You will leave all the comforts of your life. Don't love life, love your country. Mentally be in the state of mind that your life is only for this and leave everything behind.
This only happens when you join Pakistan army as a Jawan (Soldier) rest if you go through PMA trgs
you have a wonderful life
There is nothing like leavin comforts of life and blah blah

im not ashamed besides i only asked about joining the army and i didnt have a choice about moving since i was 7 incase you havent read it -___- and for anyone else could please tell me if training is different for male/female and what training is given. im a girl so i want to know if there would be any difference.
U seem afraid of trg, fear of unknown :D
beginning it will b tough but with the passage of time you won't feel it hard

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Join the British Army.

Hell, if I were a UK citizen, I would've applied for RAF in a snap!
She's not like you
she loves her country :D

Dear All,
Good to be here for me. I really want to ask something important please guide me someone please. Actually i want to join army desperately looking for any post relatively. So i am 26 years old, masters in information technology living in Saudi Arabia and was working on Network engineer. So i was always confuse about my height, my height is 5' 3 and afraid that i would fail in medical regarding height. So could anyone tell me still there any hope for me to join Pak army to any post or in case if i fail in medical for height or something they can give relax on some post. just want to be one of the Pakistan army ??
plzzzz anyone guide me any hope for me..
:( :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom