What's new

I am 31 year old can i still join Pak Army ?

i just checked prospectus and 28 is the limit gentleman for short Service Commission
btw where were you all these years i had passion for Army you could have applied for Long course you'd be Major by now

yes i know i did my research too but relaxation upto 30 in some cases i just become 31 this year ...i thought i was not physically fit to join PAKISTAN ARMY i thought i don't have a well build body that is required and i thought i dont have good height but i saw some cadets with same physic like mine so now looking to work for Pakistan army cyber defense so that i can use my skills and knowledge and years of experience of IT and computer that can help Pakistan

I read now Pakistan has Cyber Defense center

Last edited:
yes i know i did my research too but relaxation upto 30 in some cases i just become 31 this year ...i thought i was not physically fit to join PAKISTAN ARMY i thought i don't have a well build body that is required and i thought i dont have good height but i saw some cadets with same physic like mine so now looking to work for Pakistan army cyber defense so that i can use my skills and knowledge and years of experience of IT and computer that can help Pakistan

I read now Pakistan has Cyber Defense center
if i am not wrong ISPR is also hiring civies you should confirm it by visiting AS&RC karachi

Back
Top Bottom