What's new

Hypothesis : If NATO assassinate President Putin

It's called Tsar Bomba

mimas_cassini.jpg

I think the whole narrative that the Russia-Iran bloc is standing up to the West

is a giant hoax. I think it's all fake and just for show. I don't think it's real at all.

I think that was the point of killing the Iranian general and then everyone is freaking out about war- but then hardly anything happens and people are baffled. I think it's because they were never really going to attack Iran. Iran is helping Israel by destablizing the Middle East.

What will be the Russian reaction if NATO assassinate president Vladimir Putin ? The Imperialist wolves pact NATO has been killing opposing statesmen on a regular intervals whenever anyone threw challenge to their unipolar world order. The list is very long and there were no real retaliation against NATO whatsoever. That exactly emboldened them to assassinate General Solaimani. This sort of vicious practice will go on forever unless credible deterrence are put into place. Feel free to share your views.

U2K5YOOI4NHPXLT25PB4L7O6UA.jpg

You simply don't know Russians. They will kill each and every leader in Europe. Even if someone attempted to do that, Russia will ensure the killing of whole leadership of that country.

Russia is way more powerful than whole of the Europe.

it depends on who replaces putin,there are chances that new ruler may avoid taking revenge of putin assassination and only focus on extending his own tenure just like what happened after gen zia was assassinated

I think the whole narrative that the Russia-Iran bloc is standing up to the West

is a giant hoax. I think it's all fake and just for show. I don't think it's real at all.

I think that was the point of killing the Iranian general and then everyone is freaking out about war- but then hardly anything happens and people are baffled. I think it's because they were never really going to attack Iran. Iran is helping Israel by destablizing the Middle East.

then there is the other side saudi arabia or the gulf slaves

it depends on who replaces putin,there are chances that new ruler may avoid taking revenge of putin assassination and only focus on extending his own tenure just like what happened after gen zia was assassinated

usa and russia are both zion states.

I highly doubt Putin would be killed off that easily however if that occurs I think they are plenty of replacements needed part of the reason why Putin is reforming its constitution and systems of govts there you see Russia is a hybrid state the oligarchs are less powerful than they were in the 90s but still control some strings there Russia in the near future will have transition from its post Soviet amnesia to a new Russia that Putin is laying stone for

then there is the other side saudi arabia or the gulf slaves

I don't want to talk against Saudi nor make takfir. As far as I'm concerned, they are Sunnis. I don't think they're perfect angels but I'm not interested in making takfir on them either.

So as far as I'm concerned the Saudis are Sunni. Iranians are Shia.

I'm willing to speak against Shi'ites but I'm not interested in speaking against Sunnis.

The US-Israel bloc, of course, is extremely corrupt The US-Israel bloc and the Russia-Iran bloc both serve the NWO.

I don't want to talk against Saudi nor make takfir. As far as I'm concerned, they are Sunnis. I don't think they're perfect angels but I'm not interested in making takfir on them either.

So as far as I'm concerned the Saudis are Sunni. Iranians are Shia.

I'm willing to speak against Shi'ites but I'm not interested in speaking against Sunnis.

The US-Israel bloc, of course, is extremely corrupt The US-Israel bloc and the Russia-Iran bloc both serve the NWO.

who said they sunnis they hardcore wahabie zionist

No one can dare touch Putin. He isnt an ordinary leader. He is an ex KGB agent.

Back
Top Bottom