What's new

Hussaini the artist ace

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i am planning to purchase his book on PAF paintings and hope to share his wonderful pieces of work with you guys but will there be any copyright issues?

i am planning to purchase his book on PAF paintings and hope to share his wonderful pieces of work with you guys but will there be any copyright issues?

As long as you cite the source (book, author, year etc.), it shouldn't be a big deal. Most of his pictures are online anyway.

They have his books in my Uni library, and the pictures are just amazing. Only problem is, the pages of his books are HUGE. How do you plan to scan them?

As long as you cite the source (book, author, year etc.), it shouldn't be a big deal. Most of his pictures are online anyway.
Thats what i thought..
They have his books in my Uni library, and the pictures are just amazing. Only problem is, the pages of his books are HUGE. How do you plan to scan them?
i am pretty sure the pages should fit on my scanner and if that does not work i will try taking pics and i will make sure that everyone gets to see his amazing work.. btw whats the status on PAF new book.

Back
Top Bottom