What's new

"Humanity Love" Taher Shah's New Year's gift to Mankind !!

Tahir is a good person but isnt acting rational , he ridicules himself to get fame .
May be.
He does take advantage of the fact that ppl hate him. Any publicity is good publicity for him.
But if you really dislike him should you not be avoiding discussing about him completely and stop watching his videos (which increases the number of views to his videos)?

To me, he appears to be a harmless person.

Man if i had 2% of his confidence i would be in a much better place :D

Stop justifying his weird acts by comparing with terrorism .

When one gets fame , he must behave rationally .
Tahir acts weird , wearing nd acting female .

I'm no one judge but people here donot have any positive views about Tahir . Everyone ridiculed him and I feel bad about this . Tahir is a good person but isnt acting rational , he ridicules himself to get fame .
You have no sense of music. He is a legend... just put your headphone ON and listen to him for 5 minutes...

You will certainly fall in love with him. He is creative, introduced new genre of music unlike other singers who just follow the trend and have touch of uniqueness which singers like Atif Aslam and Kumar Sonu can't ever match his feat

Eagerly awaiting for his new song on 31st of December... For the time being, presenting you with his Highness.. Eye to Eye

May be.
He does take advantage of the fact that ppl hate him. Any publicity is good publicity for him.
But if you really dislike him should you not be avoiding discussing about him completely and stop watching his videos (which increases the number of views to his videos)?

To me, he appears to be a harmless person.

Trust me . I don't watch his videos neither I'm interested in music but someone just recommended me to watch his mankind and eyes , then I knew all about him that how he's ridiculed .

He might be harmless but his weird acting makes people perceive him as an attention seeker .

You have no sense of music. He is a legend... just put your headphone ON and listen to him for 5 minutes...

You will certainly fall in love with him. He is creative, introduced new genre of music unlike other singers who just follow the trend and have touch of uniqueness which singers like Atif Aslam and Kumar Sonu can't ever match his feat

Eagerly awaiting for his new song on 31st of December... For the time being, presenting you with his Highness.. Eye to Eye

And I'll wait for him to act rational .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom