What's new

Howzzz mushy.....what do guys think about Musharaf

melb4aust

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys i would like to hear about Pakistan's president Musharaf from you, Hows he doing? Good or Bad? Do you guys support him? What do u recon how long he is gonna stay there?

Well personally i would'nt mind musharaf as a president of Pakistan. He has done some things, but while doing some good stuff you are always gonna have some negative aspects as well. The time and in situation when he took over as a president, it was really tough. then came the september 11 and i guess he handled every thing carefully and pretty well. Though half of the nation's people went against him, majority of them were uneducated and were from different religous groups. But that was very crusual time for Pakistan, when US asked pakistan to become a key ally and to support the war, which he did. Offcourse any person would have done the same thing which he did and quite wisely so.

Now most of the people are saying that he's playing a pretty good role on bringing the pakistan's economy on top level, only the time will tell us whether its 'true' or 'false'.

So the biggest question is whether he is the right person :army: or he is same like as the other politicians in past?

Would look forward for ur usefull comments.................. :yahoo:

Well believe it or not he knows what he is doing. Looking at his speeches i am very comfortable with him and his government, but there are few things that i dont like about him, but i also believe he doesn't like them himself either.

There are few things but i believe they have some importance.

He shouldn't allow United States to violate Pakistani Air Space without a warning, when they violate thats a huge disrespect.

Second thing he shouldn't do is team up with the Altaf Hussain, but i guess he has to do it to get a hold of decisions from majority, and is done through politically always!

I quite agree with u buddy. Both these things are very hard to stop and hard to handle as well.

But violating the airspace is something which should have been unacceptable.

Why do you guys think Musharraf is good and all? Tell me one thing that Musharraf did for our country? Except for the sanctions being lifted? :mad:

It is quite easy to say what he did, but real time it is hard to do things,make decision and to keep every 1 happy. Dont forget he's a military personel not the politician as well. And Sept 11 was the hardest time when Pakistan indeed need some one the who could handle the situation perfectly. Being an army chief and as a politician to get Pakistan out of trouble he did exactly what he suppose to do. Infact if there was a politician at his place he would have done the same.
But he could have faced lots of difficulties to handle the people protesting and were against the war. That was where the army come handy.

Taking pakistan out of trouble is some thing he has done!!!! And there is plenty of more about what i think he did good. and there were negatives as well...........

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom