What's new

How to start IT business in Pakistan?

fiza200

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How to start IT business in Pakistan? I need your opinion about IT Business because I want to start it in Pakistan. Is it good idea? and what is minimum amount required to start this business?

Last edited:
How to start IT business in Pakistan? I need your opinion about IT Business because I want to start it in Pakistan. Is it good idea? and what is minimum amount to start this business?
more than amount IT literally depends on your skills...all you needs is good PC, internet connection and backup for electricity in Pakistan ...but what do you want to do in IT?

How to start IT business in Pakistan? I need your opinion about IT Business because I want to start it in Pakistan. Is it good idea? and what is minimum amount to start this business?

Get some projects first.

what is your service model is it product based or service based? If it is product based you can look for incubators program you will get a good investments once your Minimum Viable Product(MVP) is ready for seed funcding. On Other hand if it is service model look for contacts from where you can get work to run your business.

Back
Top Bottom