What's new

How sick and psycho can some people be?

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
A wild Toucan at a small Costa Rica village started to gain trust with humans and performed tricks for little treats. He was so popular by villagers that they named him Grecia. Toucans are incredible smart birds. They are smart and play alot.

2405358514ea4c8f140537d7c3e90d3b_large.jpeg

They have a very positive imagine in the world and stand for joy, tropical paradise and exotic things. The iconic bird species is also a icon in entire tropical south america:

rio_toucan_rafael_1920x1200.jpg

Well Grecia had to learn that you better not trust humans. A group of youths attacked him and beat him with sticks.

One strike was so hard, that his beak shattered...

toucan-attack-costa-rica-1.jpg

5374882161.jpg

Grecia can barely eat and drink himself now and needs help to do so. The beak is bone and to give you an impression how much pain that created. It is similar as if someone would break away your upper jaw.

Grecia will get help. Several high tech corporations offered their help and will make a §D-printed new beak which will replace the lost one. They will collect the necessary data from another toucan and then create the replacement. Grecia will be able to live a completly normal life after that but will always stay in zoo now, because the artificial beak must be cared for.

I´m happy they can fix it but...i feel ashamed for us as a species. I mean whats must be wrong in your head to do something like that? To attack a small defenseless bird and beat it up and wound it?

When i was at Birdpark in Walsrode i was very happy when a Toucan approached me and even took food from my hand. I would never even think about doing something like that. I can never understand such psychos. Honestly i think they should be put under surveillance. Studies say that people who do something like that usually become murderers later. It starts with animals and gets more excessive over time.

Sorry...but if i would have been there i would propably end in jail too because what i would do with those...

A wild Toucan at a small Costa Rica village started to gain trust with humans and performed tricks for little treats. He was so popular by villagers that they named him Grecia. Toucans are incredible smart birds. They are smart and play alot.

2405358514ea4c8f140537d7c3e90d3b_large.jpeg

They have a very positive imagine in the world and stand for joy, tropical paradise and exotic things. The iconic bird species is also a icon in entire tropical south america:

rio_toucan_rafael_1920x1200.jpg

Well Grecia had to learn that you better not trust humans. A group of youths attacked him and beat him with sticks.

One strike was so hard, that his beak shattered...

toucan-attack-costa-rica-1.jpg

5374882161.jpg

Grecia can barely eat and drink himself now and needs help to do so. The beak is bone and to give you an impression how much pain that created. It is similar as if someone would break away your upper jaw.

Grecia will get help. Several high tech corporations offered their help and will make a §D-printed new beak which will replace the lost one. They will collect the necessary data from another toucan and then create the replacement. Grecia will be able to live a completly normal life after that but will always stay in zoo now, because the artificial beak must be cared for.

I´m happy they can fix it but...i feel ashamed for us as a species. I mean whats must be wrong in your head to do something like that? To attack a small defenseless bird and beat it up and wound it?

When i was at Birdpark in Walsrode i was very happy when a Toucan approached me and even took food from my hand. I would never even think about doing something like that. I can never understand such psychos. Honestly i think they should be put under surveillance. Studies say that people who do something like that usually become murderers later. It starts with animals and gets more excessive over time.

Sorry...but if i would have been there i would propably end in jail too because what i would do with those...

Humans don't go easy on humans & that's just a bird
Also may the preparators rot in hell

A Robin Red breast in a Cage
Puts all Heaven in a Rage
A Dove house filld with Doves & Pigeons
Shudders Hell thr' all its regions
A dog starvd at his Masters Gate
Predicts the ruin of the State
A Horse misusd upon the Road
Calls to Heaven for Human blood
Each outcry of the hunted Hare
A fibre from the Brain does tear
A Skylark wounded in the wing
A Cherubim does cease to sing
The Game Cock clipd & armd for fight
Does the Rising Sun affright
Every Wolfs & Lions howl
Raises from Hell a Human Soul
The wild deer, wandring here & there
Keeps the Human Soul from Care
The Lamb misusd breeds Public Strife
And yet forgives the Butchers knife
He who shall hurt the little Wren
Shall never be belovd by Men
He who the Ox to wrath has movd
Shall never be by Woman lovd
The wanton Boy that kills the Fly
Shall feel the Spiders enmity
He who torments the Chafers Sprite
Weaves a Bower in endless Night
Kill not the Moth nor Butterfly
For the Last Judgment draweth nigh
He who shall train the Horse to War
Shall never pass the Polar Bar

Err.......

In the last months:

A Jordanian pilot was burned alive.
Children were butchered by psychopaths in a Pakistani school.
People were murdered for a cartoon .

And you have your illusions about "humanity" over a parrot attack ?

Oh yeah,how could i forgot ?........Also,a Polish girl told a Nigerian guy in the London tube that his ancestors were slaves.:o:

Err.......

In the last months:

A Jordanian pilot was burned alive.
Children were butchered by psychopaths in a Pakistani school.
People were murdered for a cartoon .

And you have your illusions about "humanity" over a parrot attack ?

Oh yeah,how could i forgot ?........Also,a Polish girl told a Nigerian guy in the London tube that his ancestors were slaves.:o:

And the list continues. Just recently an old woman was run over by a lorry, instead of helping, some scum robbed her purse and then ran away.

And the list continues. Just recently an old woman was run over by a lorry, instead of helping, some scum robbed her purse and then ran away.

If i had to list all the inhumane acts only in the last 60 days i fear i'll be depressed for life.

I'd certainly wouldn't include a parrot attack in it,however sick that might be in its own right.

If i had to list all the inhumane acts only in the last 60 days i fear i'll be depressed for life.

I'd certainly wouldn't include a parrot attack in it,however sick that might be in its own right.

7 Billion people on Earth. There is always something messed up going on.

Back
Top Bottom