What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

By your logic the division of India was unjust as it was a non muslim majority country.
The whole logic of two nation theory was Hindus and Muslims were separate nations.
Whey then give whole 45 % of Punjabis and Bengalis a Pakistani nationality.
The partition of these two states was inevitable.
Because Sindh was a Muslim Majority State/Province. Punjab was also a Muslim majority State, so it should have come to Pakistan as a whole. The whole division of Punjab and Bengal was unjust as they were both MUSLIM MAJORITY STATES.

I'm sorry about what happened to your family in Srinagar.
But I don't know how to explain you but Pakistan's establishment is equally responsible for their misery.
Peace
Hello ! I'm an ethnic Kashmiri myself...no way do we want 'Independence' either...! Maybe some guys on the Indian side of Kashmir but here in Pakistan - Proud to be a Pakistani, sir jee ! :pakistan:

There are a dozen different reasons why we shouldn't be with Pakistan but we followed Jinnah to get 'Our Pakistan', we gave so many sacrifices to have a homeland of our and by God we're not going to give up on it...just yet !

P.S Don't pull any surveys, guys ! Around 4 families on my Dad's side were cut down in Jammu and near Srinagar...so nah, we're pretty set calling ourselves Pakistanis ! And so are those of my family who remained on the Indian side...about 3 families left.

Do you want me to quote how many Muslims have been killed in Pakistan by Muslims for not being good muslims.
We know what happened to Ahmedis. They are paying the price for fighting for Pakistan alongside you guys.
Not to talk of minorities which are virtually wiped off.
Also the countless Bengalees who perished to the savagery of your army.

So please, jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain.................
Really ? The 90% Happy include the 3000+ Gujarati Muslims Massacred on Modi's orders.

So the 3000+ innocent Indian Muslims who were Slaughtered died HAPPY ?

Or the Muslims butchered during the Ayodhya Massacre were dying HAPPILY by the Hindu Fundamentalists.

Are'nt you even Embarrased making such Bogus and BS claims ?

Or are you so brainwashed that you have lost sight of right and wrong ?

Yes, it is all because of Pak sponsored terrorism.
See bulk of your army is deployed in tribal areas, Swat etc to fight terrorism.
If there was no terrorism, army wouldn't have been deployed there.
Even if the battle against terror takes 10000 years, we are ready for it.
But we won't give an inch of our land. Even if some people question our right to that land.

Problem is you Indian growup with flase history. You are beyond fix.

There are 500k Indian army soldiers posted in Kashmir and you call it better? :whistle:

Apparently Indian Kashmir is worst than Syria and is like this since last 60 years.

Kashmir-dispute-and-the-Indian_1511.jpg

@Joe Shearer,

Sir, I am unable to send you any PM or leave a message on your wall. However, I can't thank you enough for those kind words of inspiration. Thank you, Sir.

And I concur with what you have pointed out.

And happy Independence day to all Indian and Pakistani members of this Board.

seems like you need to do more bedside reading....

you forgot about attacks on Christians and Churches in Orissa in 2008

You are referring Kandhmal incident and how many are in jail for that had you checked? and any attacks after that in last 4 years? As I already told we had issues and we solve them and people as per the law. Not like Pakistan were stateless actors can rule and detected the terms (cut innocent women for dancing in marriage) we do had some radical forces like Khap and they do stupid thing (honor killing) time to time but none of them are spared all of them are behind bars for rest of their life.

On 23 August 2008, Swami Lakshmanananda Saraswati - a leader of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad - was murdered by Christian Maoist gunmen along with four others, including a boy, from the VHP. Christian Maoist rebels took responsibility for the multiple murders, and openly claimed that Saraswati was murdered for pro-Hindu activities like preventing forced and incentivized religious conversions of Hindu tribals by Christian missionaries. As most Maoist extremists in Orissa are Pana-caste Christians, Maoist groups have proclaimed Hindu nationalist organizations to be their "natural enemies".This led to large scale riots between the indigenous Hindu Kandha tribe tribals and the converted Christian communities. The underlying causes are complex and cross political, religious and ethnic boundaries. Land encroachment perceived or otherwise being a particular source of tension between the communities. In April 2010, a special "fast track" court in Phulbani convicted 105 people. Ten people were acquitted due to lack of evidence.

104 people in April 2010 in two year time can you show me one example in Pakistan were majority had been punished by law for their crimes

Man enjoy the Independent Days. Now it's 65 yr still no luck, so they keep shouting Allah hu Akbar and we will keep shouting them sending to there Kbar.

and even we had to dig the kabar as they don't take bodies back

haha what stolen ... it was never a so called " part of pakistan... " and will not be :azn:

KASHMIR - HUMOUROUSLY EXPLAINED

A Kashmiri, a reporter and a tough old soldier were captured by terrorists in Kashmir . The leader of the terrorists told them he'd grant each of them one last request before they were beheaded and dragged naked through the streets.
The Kashmiri said,'Well, I'm a foodie, so I'd like one last plate of tandoori chicken.'
The leader nodded to an underling who left and returned with the Chicken.
The tourist ate it all and said, 'Now I can die content.'

The reporter said, 'I'm a reporter to the end. I want to take out my tape recorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen. Maybe, someday, someone will hear it and know that I was on the job till the end.' The leader directed an aide to hand over the tape recorder and the reporter dictated his comments.He then said, 'Now I can die happy.'

The leader turned to the soldier and asked, 'And now, Havaldarji, what is your final wish?'Kick me in the ***,' said the soldier.

'What?' asked the leader, 'Will you mock us in your last hour?''No, I'm NOT kidding. I want you to kick me in the ***,' insisted the soldier. So the leader shoved him into the yard and kicked him in the ***.
The soldier went sprawling, but rolled to his knees, pulled a 9 mm pistol from inside his cammies and shot the leader dead. In the resulting confusion, he emptied his sidearm on six terrorists, then with his knife he slashed the throat of one, and with an AK-47, which he took from one of the already dead terrorists, sprayed the rest of the terrorists killing another 11. In a flash, all of them were either dead or fleeing for their lives.

As the soldier was untying the Kashmiri and the reporter, they asked him, 'Why didn't you just shoot them all in the first place? Why did you ask him to kick you in the ***?'

'Because' replied the soldier, 'if I had shot first, you two a***oles would have
reported that I was the aggressor and the root cause of all the blood shedding
in Kashmir ?'

Back
Top Bottom