What's new

How does a British Born Pakistani join the Pakistani army?

Dragon99

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just interested, might become a doctor or Engineer instead :P but how does a British Born Pakistani join the Pakistani army? I'd also like to know whether I should join Pakistani or UK army (you don't have to answer this)? Thanks guys help would be appericated.

I'd also like to know whether I should join Pakistani or UK army (you don't have to answer this)? Thanks guys help would be appericated.

What a silly question. That would depend on how you feel and your loyalty to the crown or Pakistan. You may be British born but you seem not to know that there is no such thing as 'UK Army'. There is the British Army though !!!

This question has been answered several times in the past.......... use the search option..... as for the british army...... you can serve the british army and make us proud.. :tup:

This question has been answered several times in the past.......... use the search option..... as for the british army...... you can serve the british army and make us proud.. :tup:
.... and okay will do thanks
What a silly question. That would depend on how you feel and your loyalty to the crown or Pakistan. You may be British born but you seem not to know that there is no such thing as 'UK Army'. There is the British Army though !!!
I'm sleepy lol

On commission in Pakistan Army, you will be required to denounce your British nationality, so you better keep all aspects in mind.

Hey, I'm just interested, might become a doctor or Engineer instead :P but how does a British Born Pakistani join the Pakistani army? I'd also like to know whether I should join Pakistani or UK army (you don't have to answer this)? Thanks guys help would be appericated.
plz some translate my answer to english...."" oooy meri jaan teri chitti chamrri to wari javaan UK jamayaan tay pakistan army vich ambb (mango) layne ana hy.......
if some one translate thanks in advance

It's been a while since I have posted here but I am still considering the Pakistani army, I am going to do an URDU course for the next two years in school, so it should be atleast basic writing, I'd consider join the British Army however, what if they go to Pakistan, and also the war in Afghanistan, it'd be weird for me, I have many Afghani friends, so I'm not sure where I'd like to go.

Back
Top Bottom