What's new

Hong Kong police question villagers in hunt for evidence as search for Abby Choi’s missing body parts draws blank

What's that have to do with anything?

I was a cop, I know a lot of mobsters, wise guy, OG, people who are "white" will know "black", you got to, and if you are fair, they respect you for it, and I am saying it in Chinese, so I am not talking about race.

But what that have to do with my point being HK Cop won't know about how Prison works? I know a few cops and a correction officer from Hong Kong, in fact a very good school friend of mine was an undercover cop in Hong Kong, who was investigating the triad for some time, I went to High School with both of them. Just because you know some criminal, that does not mean you know how Prison system works.

It was the UK government who delegate the management of securities for the lower class to organized crime. The HK cops are part of the managers of this security arrangement.

Hence there are many HK cops who are also members of organized crime.

HK cops also involve in prostitution and drug traffiking.

Same thing in Macau.

After 1997, PRC wanted to end all these nonsense. PRC purge of Macau is more successful. Portugal give PRC full cooperation. HK is much less successful. HK elites are basically big scvm especially pro UK mofos.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom