What's new

History of South Asian and Iranic Empires (YouTube video)

Reaction score
Country
India
The Two videos should be seen in conjunction to have a complete understanding of Indigenous Pakistani Kingdoms throughout the last 2,650 years

Last edited:
Pakistani indigenous kingdoms have been faithfully presented in the video if you go through it carefully..so its not a fake title

The title of the video is "Hint Tarihi, History of India" its showing only Hindu kingdoms and Sikh one at the end. No indigenous Pakistani Kingdoms, are shown, especially the Kingdoms of my people, so that makes your title fake and just a click bait

The title of the video is "Hint Tarihi, History of India" its showing only Hindu kingdoms and Sikh one at the end. No indigenous Pakistani Kingdoms, are shown, especially the Kingdoms of my people, so that makes your title fake and just a click bait

Pakistani Rajput Muslim Kingdoms have been shown and a bunch of other Pakistani kingdoms such as Indus Valley Civilization, Vedic Civilization, Talpuri Muslim Sindh

Pakistani Rajput Muslim Kingdoms have been shown and a bunch of other Pakistani kingdoms such as Indus Valley Civilization, Vedic Civilization, Talpuri Muslim Sindh

pinch of salt, nothing more. infact in the video its conveniently not showing any of the kingdoms of my people.

pinch of salt, nothing more. infact in the video its conveniently not showing any of the kingdoms of my people.

This should cover it...
How is Vedic civilization indigenous? Aryans are indigenous now because their mutt ancestors do gau puja like you Dravids?

Cuz the Vedas were composed within the subcontinent even if some of the ancestral lineages of the composers may originate from outside

The videos are nice, albeit many inaccuracies. I was surprised about the depth of research in the first video, he mentioned many polities which are typically overlooked.

Though the title is inaccurate.

The videos are nice, albeit many inaccuracies. I was surprised about the depth of research in the first video, he mentioned many polities which are typically overlooked.

Though the title is inaccurate.

Pakistani indigenous kingdoms fall largely under two broad language groups...Iranic and Indo-Aryan...seeing those two videos together, covers 80%+ of it....Biggest Indigenous Pakistani kingdom they missed were the later Shahis (850 AD to 1026 AD)

All kingdoms that covered the area of present-day Pakistan were Pakistani kingdoms, just because so far we have stupidly failed to claim our history, does not mean it does not belong to us.

If every nation in the world claims its history based on the modern-day name of that country and modern borders, then no country can claim any history.

We need to grow up and claim the history of our land, which goes back to the Indus Valley Civilisation.

Pakistani civilization is one of the oldest in the world, there are considered to be the four oldest major civilizations in the world, where modern civilization originally began.

Egypt,
Babylon,
China,
Indus
Not in order but equally around the same time. Please recognise it, and recognise yourself.

Back
Top Bottom