What's new

HISTORY MADE , Pakistan 7-0 Maldives in women’s football - Sep 2022 .

1663434176019.png

India blank Pakistan to kickstart SAFF Women’s Championship campaign​

FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppEmail

TagsCommentsCopy Link
September 7th, 2022
AIFF Media
Press Release
Comments(0)

Dangmei Grace and Soumya Guguloth scored for the Blue Tigresses.​

Defending champions India were off to a winning start in the SAFF Women’s Championship when they defeated Pakistan 3-0 at the Dasarath Stadium in Kathmandu earlier today (September 7, 2022), thus extending India’s unbeaten run to 27 matches in the Championship.
An own goal from rival captain Maria Jamil Khan, and an opportunistic strike from Dangmei Grace in the first half effectively settled the issue in favour of India. A late goal from Soumya Guguloth completed the rout in added time.

TagsCommentsCopy Link
September 7th, 2022
AIFF Media
Press Release
Comments(0)

Defending champions India were off to a winning start in the SAFF Women’s Championship when they defeated Pakistan 3-0 at the Dasarath Stadium in Kathmandu earlier today (September 7, 2022), thus extending India’s unbeaten run to 27 matches in the Championship.
An own goal from rival captain Maria Jamil Khan, and an opportunistic strike from Dangmei Grace in the first half effectively settled the issue in favour of India. A late goal from Soumya Guguloth completed the rout in added time.
WTF is wrong with you? Like are you fucking retarted

How does your brain work? Like braah

Is this just me or everyone else with a functioning brain can see the issue here?

Want to take away shine from these mostly underprivileged girls who broke societal boundaries, that in itself is beautiful, tournament was thier first international outing, but here you want to put them down like that in their moment of joy
kon-hai-ye-log-kaha-se-aate-hai-ye-log.jpg

Now I understand why we hate you monkeys so much, more I see more I understand, sick society

Last edited:

Is this just me or everyone else with a functioning brain can see the issue here?

Want to take away shine from these mostly underprivileged girls who broke societal boundaries, that in itself is beautiful, tournament was thier first international outing, but here you want to put them down like that in their moment of joy
View attachment 880393
Now I understand why we hate you monkeys so much, more I see more I understand, sick society

Bharti overall chuttiay hotay he. Inki nature he.

Congrats to the girls. Stay humble and keep working harder!

View attachment 880393
yeh kya baat hui ? guy just shared a relevant news bit on the footy game without taking away from the OP..

why mad, bro ?

yeh kya baat hui ? guy just shared a relevant news bit on the footy game without taking away from the OP..

why mad, bro ?
Bro you know why he did that... - it wasn't meant to be a news nor is the thread about the tournament at large, it's about celebrating these girls

I am getting mad at him for ruining thier shine or thier moment of you know what I mean, they come from mostly humble backgrounds and it was their first international outing, we should be showing them love and encouragement

It's was a bigger thing than sports or winning or losing

Bro you know why he did that... - it wasn't meant to be a news nor is the thread about the tournament at large, it's about celebrating these girls

I am getting mad at him for ruining thier shine or thier moment of you know what I mean, they come from mostly humble backgrounds and it was their first international outing, we should be showing them love and encouragement

It's was a bigger thing than sports or winning or losing
Ok, fair.. but remember we're still recovering from our world cup thing so cut us some slack.

TagsCommentsCopy Link
September 7th, 2022
AIFF Media
Press Release
Comments(0)

Pakistan's women's team played for the first time after 8 years and they only had 1 month to prepare for this tournament so them losing by only 3-0 was really impressive considering the circumstances.

BTW India lost to Bangladesh(0-3), and Nepal(0-1) and crashed out of the tournament. Now that's really embarrassing. A decade worth of training and investment only to fail. Over 700 million women to choose from which is more than the entire population of every South Asian country combined excluding India.

Back
Top Bottom