What's new

HİSAR O+ completed acceptance tests for entering inventory

dBSPL

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
The Turkish defense industry has achieved another success!

Our national air defense missile system HİSAR O+ destroyed the high-altitude high-speed target in the last acceptance shot before entering the inventory.

HİSAR O+ is now at full capacity with all its elements. Congratulations to our glorious army.

With a range of 25+ km, Hisar-O+ will be effective with its passive IIR seeker, which ensures less detection by EW self-defense systems compared to active RF seeker and less possibility of ECM exposure. Also Hisar-O+ has dual pulse rocket motor that allows it to hit the target with high energy in the terminal phase. (via @alpaytkn_ss)

@F-6 enthusiast , @Avicenna @mb444 , @UKBengali ,

Long range ADS. I think this should be something Pakistan should be looking for even tho we already have a layered system with many ADS it is never bad to add to that addition. Hisar family could definitely increase our air defense systems even further don't know why BD is purchasing of the best goods and we are not

Last edited:
Pakistan is probably waiting for the evolution ofthe HISAR programme to create a 300-400km variant before commiting to a platform that can go from 25km to 400km.

Pakistan has more short range AD systems than i have had hot dinners. Medium and Long Range is where Pakistan will focus on.

Pakistan is probably waiting for the evolution ofthe HISAR programme to create a 300-400km variant before commiting to a platform that can go from 25km to 400km.

Pakistan has more short range AD systems than i have had hot dinners. Medium and Long Range is where Pakistan will focus on.

The 25km+ means range height altitude in the sky up not wide range..

25km+ means it can take out fighter jets since it is high altitude... Whereas the 400km you attached to here is wide distance range of the missile they don't go together these two elements

These are part of a Air defence system. You will still need medium and short range missiles to close the gap, what Pakistan have is different systems from different countries what means no data link shared.

1640528902623.png

Back
Top Bottom