What's new

Hindus and Sikhs paid for their ‘sins’ during 1984 riots – Salman Khurshid

KS

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Dr Salman Khurshid has written a book called "At Home In India: A restatement of Indian Muslims" in which he writes that what Sikhs (and Hindus) suffered during 1984 riots was only due to their SINS committed against Muslims during 1947 partition.

Salman+Khurshid+on+1984+riots.jpg

Got this in twitter feed. Shows the mindset of the congressis. And he has not apologised for this scandalous thing yet, not after 24 years !

Hindus are still paying for the 'Sins' of voting congress into power. Its a burden hindu's will have to bear for a long time.

btw what happened to the case where Salman Khurshid ugly wife was caught stealing money from the handicapped ? :P

You have picked it out of context i guess. He said how he perceived the muslims felt.

I dont think so.

His first line may give that impression, but then the subsequent lines coupled with the instant glorification of Indira and Nehru reveals the mindset.

"On the other hand there was terrible satisfaction among Muslims" - What does that line tell you? He is just introspecting Muslim perception of 1984 riot. Don't quote him out of context.

Please leave Hindus out of this. This was an issue between the Sikhs and the Congress mobs, which were lead by non-Hindus like Jagdish Tytler.

Hindu organizations like the RSS did do their best to save Sikhs from Congress mobs.

"It was the Congress (I) leaders who instigated mobs in 1984 and got more than 3000 people killed. I must give due credit to RSS and the BJP for showing courage and protecting helpless Sikhs during those difficult days. No less a person than Atal Bihari Vajpayee himself intervened at a couple of places to help poor taxi drivers."

Kushwant Singh: "Congress (I) is the Most Communal Party", Publik Asia, 16 November 1989.

Then hindu should also get terrible satisfaction every time muslim suffer , they are paying for so many past "sins " committed when muslim kings ruled india for so many years.

Excuse is like an @ssHole , everybody got one.

Now why are people in Pakistan suffering and also Muslims in the middle east??

"On the other hand there was terrible satisfaction among Muslims" - What does that line tell you? He is just introspecting Muslim perception of 1984 riot. Don't quote him out of context.

If we believe what you say, then it does not reflect well on the Muslims taking comfort/satisfaction in their countrymen suffering..does it ?

Please leave Hindus out of this. This was an issue between the Sikhs and the Congress mobs, which were lead by non-Hindus like Jagdish Tytler.

Hindu organizations like the RSS did do their best to save Sikhs from Congress mobs.

Thank you for posting that ....its always been the RSS and later BJP that have protected Dharmic religions since 1947, some times even from itself. This protection and help has been there during both natural and unnatural calamities.

It was 'secular' congressmen and their christian leaders who set up the massacre of sikhs in 1984 or recent Attack on Assamese in other parts of India.

Salman Krushid as a muslim leader has clearly mentioned that his constituents i.e. the Indian muslims got satisfaction from the killing of Hindus and Sikhs. There is nothing 'out of context' here.

If we believe what you say, then it does not reflect well on the Muslims taking comfort/satisfaction in their countrymen suffering..does it ?

No it doesn't, but it's human nature, don't we experience the same about the creation of Bangladesh?

Tauba Tauba ...secular Indians dont like to dwell on such things ......

No it doesn't, but it's human nature, don't we experience the same about the creation of Bangladesh?

Indians take satisfaction in the creation of Bangladesh because it was a significant victory and a milestone in putting our paksitan in its place. No Indian takes satisfaction in the rape and murder of Bangladeshis. Can you provide evidence to this outrageous claim ?

Its not human nature to take pleasure in the suffering of another mass of humanity. Its exactly the opposite ....such pleasure is inhuman. Most communities will feel horror in such acts.

Honestly I dont experience anything about creation of Bangladesh since not many outside bengal have any emotional connect to the issue and I am also not sure about the relevance of its reference here anyway.

But if Indian muslims (Im sure not all) really felt that satisfaction seeing Sikhs and then later Hindus getting killed and linked it up with partition massacres feeling it was because of their sins, then I am disappointed with their line of thinking. The same crowd might also feel the same for any Hindu or Sikh getting killed in the bomb blasts.

Back
Top Bottom