What's new

Hi, a newbie here :)

ÇölKaplanı

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
1) Tell your interests?
Politics, aviation, history, military doctrines, etc... you get the point. I am an average guy who's interested in military industry like the rest of you guys (and maybe gals :azn:).
2) How did you find us?
Ever since I become interested in military harwares, whenever a development occurred, the experts on the social media would mostly cite their sources as PDF since this is the biggest global military forum.
3) What interests you here?

Normally I would be continuing as a vsitor as I did for the past 3 or 4 years but the troll fest here really started to make me mad and the fact that nobody managed to shut those trolls up smoothly weren't helping so I decided to register. Of course I won't be wasting my time and mental health with that since that is only a small percentage of my reason to register; because I want to contribute-as I consider myself to have knowledge(especially about Turkish Defence Industries since I am a Turk) that can be described as medium(but I am no cabatli_53:angel:).
4) What is your profession?
Being a loser...:cry::lol: All the jokes aside, I am a university student.
5) Your nationality and/or origin?
I am Turkish
6) City you are posting from?

Kahramanmaras, a.k.a the city of poets. I am born and bred in Kahramanmaras but I will be moving to Germany as soon as this virus is over.
---------------------------------------------------------

Happy to be here!:yahoo::pdf::smitten::pakistan:

Last edited:
Hoşgeldiniz

really?

First of all, thanks for the kind welcome. You may not agree with me but PDF has more active members than forums like WAFF. Sure, most of the members here are Pakistani/Chinese/Indian but IMO this is the biggest GLOBAL forum. Of course there are other forums that are more evenly balanced in terms of members per country but this forum is more active than others. It just depends on person, I think I like PDF more than others.

Welcome

but why moving to Germany?!
Simple. A country with a crappy economy and a nation that is highly divided between pro and anti-government sides is not something tolerable to go through every day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom