What's new

Haters gonna hate but the future belongs to us! :D

You guys were practically the same country few decades back, dont see a reason of fighting and arguing like kids specially on development when both of your countries are doing great.
IMF doesn't measure poverty directly. They are more concerned with GDP and growth and other macro-economic indicators. Check for yourself at:

World Economic Outlook Database April 2015

As for UN poverty rate figures, it seems World Bank just uses the UN figures:

unstats | Millennium Indicators

Under $1.25 PPP

India: 23.6%

Bangladesh: 43.3%

Some snapshots from UN MDG data:

http://mdgs.un.org/unsd/mdg/Resources/Static/Products/Progress2015/Snapshots/IND.pdf

http://mdgs.un.org/unsd/mdg/Resources/Static/Products/Progress2015/Snapshots/BGD.pdf

The data for Bangladesh is almost a decade old. The rate is now less than 25%

The data for Bangladesh is almost a decade old. The rate is now less than 25%

Source please.

And don't give the national poverty line % because that is not a level playing field for other countries (as it varies).

I can see:

tiananmen-square-25th-anniversary-remembering-bloody-crackdown.jpg

when I google tiananmen square, can u?:rolleyes:
isnt it banned? hahaha.
What's ur point of India's woman's rights?
I can search 1989 in Baidu.Um

isnt it banned? hahaha.
What's ur point of India's woman's rights?
I can search 1989 in Baidu.Um

China is the biggest "banner" out there for censoring

52 Search Terms That China Bans Because Of Tiananmen Square - Business Insider

The military parade posts China censored - BBC News

As for woman's rights, fix your own country before complaining about others:

I was Raped in China (An American's Perspective) - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

US-China Today: Rape in China

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/w...inese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1

Now go troll somewhere else.

Someone shared experience with u Indian . Justice is in people's hearts,I will choose one day and translate it.
EU,USA can blame us,but Indian cant.Just like“cheap labour” can be used by European,American,but Indian cant.Because Indian cant earn that much.

Someone shared experience with u Indian . Justice is in people's hearts,I will choose one day and translate it.
EU,USA can blame us,but Indian cant.Just like“cheap labour” can be used by European,American,but Indian cant.Because Indian cant earn that much.

Oh we certainly can and I just did. What you gonna do about it?

Smaller, poorer countries blame India for a lot including in this thread....but you are saying China is something special?

Like I said fix your own country first before trying to degrade another...or you will get a firm criticism about your country as well. China is far from an angel.

Oh we certainly can and I just did. What you gonna do about it?

Smaller, poorer countries blame India for a lot including in this thread....but you are saying China is something special?

Like I said fix your own country first before trying to degrade another...or you will get a firm criticism about your country as well. China is far from an angel.
Even india is far from China
China has out-performed india in every sector....

Ignore these indians
They think india is the greatest country in the world...

Source please.

And don't give the national poverty line % because that is not a level playing field for other countries (as it varies).

Bangladesh's national poverty line is on par with the World Bank's poverty threshold I think.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2016/01/30/13227

PM opens World Trade Centre

world%20trade%20centre%203_13227.jpg

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Saturday opened the country’s first World Trade Centre in Agrabad area of the port city Chittagong, the tallest building in Chittagong is equipped with all modern facilities.

The Chittagong Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) constructed the 21-storey World Trade Centre, having three basements with parking lot for 400 vehicles, on 75 kathas of land in Agrabad Commercial Area spending Tk 200 crore.

According to the CCCI leaders, the WTC will have bank branches, exhibition halls, shopping mall, food court, conference rooms, health clubs, banquet halls, billiard rooms, snooker rooms, tennis courts and swimming pools in the building.

From the 10th to 20th floors remained booked for a five-star hotel with 240 rooms, and there will be a helipad on the rooftop. The World Trade Center built in Chittagong has been a member of World Trade Centres Association in New York.

The construction work on the WTC started in 2006 on a land beside the scenic 'Agrabad Deba' in the Agrabad commercial area. Built with state of the art technologies, the WTC will also house, two swimming pools, an international-standard convention centre and one modern IT centre. The CCCI has already joined the New York-based WTC and obtained its membership, according to UNB.

PM Hasina opens Kadamtali Flyover, Bangabandhu Avenue in Chittagong

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016...tali-flyover-bangabandhu-avenue-in-chittagong

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has opened the Kadamtali Flyover and Bangabandhu Avenue in Chittagong on Saturday.

She also laid the foundation stone of a 16.5-km elevated expressway and launched three other projects.

The six projects, under the Chittagong Development Authority (CDA), are estimated to cost about Tk 50 billion.

The 1.57-km Kadamtali Flyover has been built at a cost of Tk 582.2 million.

CDA Chairman Abdus Salam told the media in the port city on Thursday that the Chittagong Port would fund the construction of the elevated expressway, estimated to cost Tk 29.57 billion.

CDA would repay the port from toll tax collected for the use of the road, he said.

The three other projects the prime minister launched include the construction of a road—called the Outer Ring Road—from Patenga to Faujdarhat and a road linking Bayzid Bostami and the Dhaka Trunk Road.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2016/01/30/13227

PM opens World Trade Centre

world%20trade%20centre%203_13227.jpg

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Saturday opened the country’s first World Trade Centre in Agrabad area of the port city Chittagong, the tallest building in Chittagong is equipped with all modern facilities.

The Chittagong Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) constructed the 21-storey World Trade Centre, having three basements with parking lot for 400 vehicles, on 75 kathas of land in Agrabad Commercial Area spending Tk 200 crore.

According to the CCCI leaders, the WTC will have bank branches, exhibition halls, shopping mall, food court, conference rooms, health clubs, banquet halls, billiard rooms, snooker rooms, tennis courts and swimming pools in the building.

From the 10th to 20th floors remained booked for a five-star hotel with 240 rooms, and there will be a helipad on the rooftop. The World Trade Center built in Chittagong has been a member of World Trade Centres Association in New York.

The construction work on the WTC started in 2006 on a land beside the scenic 'Agrabad Deba' in the Agrabad commercial area. Built with state of the art technologies, the WTC will also house, two swimming pools, an international-standard convention centre and one modern IT centre. The CCCI has already joined the New York-based WTC and obtained its membership, according to UNB.

PM Hasina opens Kadamtali Flyover, Bangabandhu Avenue in Chittagong

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016...tali-flyover-bangabandhu-avenue-in-chittagong

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has opened the Kadamtali Flyover and Bangabandhu Avenue in Chittagong on Saturday.

She also laid the foundation stone of a 16.5-km elevated expressway and launched three other projects.

The six projects, under the Chittagong Development Authority (CDA), are estimated to cost about Tk 50 billion.

The 1.57-km Kadamtali Flyover has been built at a cost of Tk 582.2 million.

CDA Chairman Abdus Salam told the media in the port city on Thursday that the Chittagong Port would fund the construction of the elevated expressway, estimated to cost Tk 29.57 billion.

CDA would repay the port from toll tax collected for the use of the road, he said.

The three other projects the prime minister launched include the construction of a road—called the Outer Ring Road—from Patenga to Faujdarhat and a road linking Bayzid Bostami and the Dhaka Trunk Road.
Always wanted one in Bangladesh:p

Back
Top Bottom