What's new

Happy Holi To Each and Every Member Of PDF!!!

Blue_Eyes

Reaction score
Country
India
ok so I am starting my holidays by wishing you all happy holi!!!
197515.jpg

@Robinhood Pandey @Mike_Brando @Dem!god @DRAY @WAJsal @jamahir @Lord Zen @Zebra @Color_Less_Sky @xTra @Tshering22 @ranjeet @Sreekumar @45'22' @bhangi bava @Gufi @Abingdonboy @wolfschanzze @Krate M @MokshaVimukthi @iitachi @WebMaster @TejasMk3
@TimeTraveller @SvenSvensonov and ALL(I am very sorry If I missed your name, I am the one who forgets name very soon :P )

happy holi to my all my PDF friends , holi is one of those festivals i enjoy the most , even more than diwali.

and thanks @Pomegranate but you ever try to mess with me again i would be playing a khoon ki holi with you someday on this forum.

Mind it !

happy holi to my all my PDF friends , holi is one of those festivals i enjoy the most , even more than diwali.

and thanks @Pomegranate but you ever try to mess with me again i would be playing a khoon ki holi with you someday on this forum.

Mind it !
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aj to ghussa chor day aj to Holi hai.................char border pe aaa tujhe rang lagana hai :enjoy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aj to ghussa chor day aj to Holi hai.................char border pe aaa tujhe rang lagana hai :enjoy:

tere pe ghussa karna is a full time job. :coffee:

aur tu kya har bat pe border ka invitation dene lagta hai (definitely daal mey kuch kala hai) , saat mey pichkari layega ya AK-47 , batate bullet proof jacket pehen ke aonga holi khelne.

Mind it !

@Gufi @syedali73 really ? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

@Pomegranate my god what the heck ? :hitwall::hitwall:

could you please explain your friends because i might need some time to recover.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom