Happy 19th Birthday SKMCH !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Happy 19th Birthday SKMCH !

1469994_10151882717057029_156175683_n.jpg

The only institution in the third world which has served cancer patients for free.

The institution has provided no less than 15 billion rs of free treatment to cancer patients throughout its 19 years of life.

Shaukat Khanam is not only a cancer hospital but also a Research Center for cancer treatment.

Another sister hospital is under construction in Peshawar KP.

Happy birthday to SKMCH !

@Jazzbot @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @RescueRanger @Marshmallow @A.Rafay @Zarvan @pkuser2k12 @Peaceful Civilian @Jzaib @Talon @levina

View attachment 12605

View attachment 12604

@Leader I didnt know about this hospital at all.Thanks for bringing this one to my notice.
I was just reading about this hospital and there are such heart warming stories of ppl.Kudos to Imran khan!!

Yeah, I worked on a project there too, there I came to know about how fantastic job its doing... many indians personalities are donors too.

Imran Khan is not the type of people who cry, but in a program a mother with her boy, was divorced because her douchebag husband wanted to get rid of the boy who was diagnosed with cancer. she didnt give up on her son and SKMCH cured the boy... she was truly grateful... if it hadnt been Imran Khan's initiative, there would not have been cancer treatment in Pakistan for the poor or even middle class. that is why he is a Messiah.

p.s. the best part for me working there was its cafe, you get full size quality samosa for just 5 Rs and a teabag cup of tea for just 10 Rs. (that was in 2010)

Yeah, I worked on a project there too, there I came to know about how fantastic job its doing....
You're lucky to have worked in such a renowned hospital.

Leader said:
Imran Khan is not the type of people who cry, but in a program a mother with her boy, was divorced because her douchebag husband wanted to get rid of the boy who was diagnosed with cancer. she didnt give up on her son and SKMCH cured the boy... she was truly grateful...
It gives me revulsion...I loathe such ppl.How can one disown his/her own child in need??

Leader said:
if it hadnt been Imran Khan's initiative, there would not have been cancer treatment in Pakistan for the poor or even middle class. that is why he is a Messiah.
I learnt he opened this hospital in his mother's name.And that she was a cancer patient too.
Imran khan's largesse has given the gift of life back to so many.
I read he's opening a second SKMCH in Peshawar soon.

Leader said:
p.s. the best part for me working there was its cafe, you get full size quality samosa for just 5 Rs and a teabag cup of tea for just 10 Rs. (that was in 2010)
:-):-):-)

I hope your "leader" wins the next elections.
And you didnt tell me if your midnight mission few days back was successful or not. {{{:lol:}}}

You're lucky to have worked in such a renowned hospital.

It gives me revulsion...I loathe such ppl.How can one disown his/her own child in need??

I learnt he opened this hospital in his mother's name.And that she was a cancer patient too.
Imran khan's largesse has given the gift of life back to so many.
I read he's opening a second SKMCH in Peshawar soon.

:-):-):-)

I hope your "leader" wins the next elections.
And you didnt tell me if your midnight mission few days back was successful or not. {{{:lol:}}}

yup. :)

28:00 minute the incident I was talking about.

Yes his mother died of cancer... and there was no cancer hospital to cure her, hence the motivation to establish a cancer hospital...

he will win, he is destined to be the Leader.. he is such a gem of a person and honestly we have wasted him so far, he should have been ruling Pakistan for no less than 10 years now...but the corrupt system and political mafias he is up against still not letting him through.. but eventually he will.

and haha that mission was partially accomplished. I thought it was easy but I couldnt bring it down, did torn it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom