What's new

Greetings from Indonesia!

Ahmaditya Irsyad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hi, Irsyad here, I'm Indonesian born and nationality which live in Surabaya, 2nd largest metropolitan area in Indonesia. As a defense enthusiast, I always seeks many and different source and aspect of information which could help to improve my knowledge and insight with the latest information and technological advancement on armed forces, and by help of my friend who slightly once heard about this forum, I search and voila found it!

Regarding with background of naval architecture, which I still in undergraduate, I deeply connected with naval platform and it's related components. I hope with approval that given to will enabling a beneficial opportunity to understand more

Hi, Irsyad here, I'm Indonesian born and nationality which live in Surabaya, 2nd largest metropolitan area in Indonesia. As a defense enthusiast, I always seeks many and different source and aspect of information which could help to improve my knowledge and insight with the latest information and technological advancement on armed forces, and by help of my friend who slightly once heard about this forum, I search and voila found it!

Regarding with background of naval architecture, which I still in undergraduate, I deeply connected with naval platform and it's related components. I hope with approval that given to will enabling a beneficial opportunity to understand more
Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

Welcome to the forum, and all hail the mighty Komodo dragon

Back
Top Bottom