What's new

Greater Bangladesh

Matirpola

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
This thread should be sticky.

I believe South Asia should have been divided on ethno-linguistic lines and not on religious lines. Ethno-linguistic identities are stronger and more durable than artificial national identities. Bengalis will continue to be bound by the shared language and culture long after the contemporary multiethnic states cease to exist. Even if it doesn't seem viable now - the idea of an united Bengal will continue to survive well into the coming centuries.

So I'm opening this thread for a discussion on the possible geographical extent of GB. Here's a picture of the geographical extent of different Indo-aryan languages in North SA.

300px-Major_Indo-Aryan_languages.png

Today Tripura is also Bengali majority. Add Sikkim to GB's territory - sparsely populated tiny state that can be easily Bengalized like Tripura.

What do you think guys? All of the yellow Bengalisphere (see map) + Tripura + Sikkim should be good enough for GB, right? Thank me if you like my ideas.

I believe South Asia should have been divided on ethno-linguistic lines and not on religious lines

You have just blown the bottom of the two nation theory.

Ethno-linguistic identities are stronger and more durable than artificial national identities.

In our region, religion played a greater role than language.

I believe South Asia should have been divided on ethno-linguistic lines and not on religious lines. Ethno-linguistic identities are stronger and more durable than artificial national identities. Bengalis will continue to be bound by the shared language and culture long after the contemporary multiethnic states cease to exist. Even if it doesn't seem viable now - the idea of an united Bengal will continue to survive well into the coming centuries.

So I'm opening this thread for a discussion on the possible geographical extent of GB. Here's a picture of the geographical extent of different Indo-aryan languages in North SA.

Today Tripura is also Bengali majority. Add Sikkim to GB's territory - sparsely populated tiny state that can be easily Bengalized like Tripura.

What do you think guys? All of the yellow Bengalisphere (see map) + Tripura + Sikkim should be good enough for GB, right? Thank me if you like my ideas.

Yes, it is a great idea. We will make you the Father of Greater Bengal that are aspired by many.

Last edited:
BD/India border is getting fluid anyways.

No, it is not that fluid after india erected fence. More influx of population to west assam is needed.

But the Tripura and WestBengal Bengali's dont ever want to create a greater land. So lets work with this tiny golden piece of land.

Hey if you like the idea of a permanently sunk BD (atlantis style), go for it!

We'll even throw in the plutonium free of charge!

Meanwhile tell your SHW to bend over some more. We have more things to do with her while she diddles with you lot. :D

Hey if you like the idea of a permanently sunk BD (atlantis style), go for it!

We'll even throw in the plutonium free of charge!

Meanwhile tell your SHW to bend over some more. We have more things to do with her.

Don't flatter yourself. You cannot throw Nuclear Bomb to a Chinese Strategic Ally

Post reported for using misogynistic slur against A female country leader.

Don't flatter yourself. You cannot throw Nuclear Bomb to a Chinese Strategic Ally

Lol strategic ally. You have nothing to offer anyone....its why SHW is our plaything. She'll take it where we tell her to take it, and she'll either like it or pretend to like it. Doesn't matter to us which one it is.

While this is all happening you all have to dream to escape the reality....knowing next genocide that happens to you if you try put any stupid dream ambition to action...will not be something you have to come up with a random number for. There will be nothing left after all. You won't walk away from it, you wont even flow away from it....you will be burned in instant sunshine.

Focus on your swamphole and don't look this way....and speak when spoken to like a good little servant nation. Got it? SHW gets it. As do all your womenfolk creaming themselves watching bollywood soaps 24/7.

Lol strategic ally. You have nothing to offer anyone....its why SHW is our plaything. She'll take it where we tell her to take it, and she'll either like it or pretend to like it. Doesn't matter to us which one it is.

While this is all happening you all have to dream to escape the reality....knowing next genocide that happens to you if you try put any stupid dream ambition to action...will not be something you have to come up with a random number for. There will be nothing left after all.

Focus on your swamphole and don't look this way....and speak when spoken to like a good little servant nation. Got it? SHW gets it. As do all your womenfolk creaming themselves watching bollywood soaps 24/7.

Show this bravery to someone of your size like China. We all know how you interact with China. Their troops can enter into your border to have picnic and Your response-

Submissive.gif

Show this bravery to someone of your size like China. We all know how you interact with China. Their troops can enter into your border to have picnic and Your response-

Submissive.gif

We already showed it in 1967 and then in 1971 when they decided not to help the people commiting genocide on you lot (when we intervened....years too early it seems given you lot still have stupid dreams stuck in your head)

Most people around the world find it strange that BD even has a military (or that the country even exists)....but I guess everyone else needs target practice and entertainment when coups and pilkhanas happen.

Now focus on not letting this happen again from a country much smaller population than you:

razzak-bgb.jpg

Everyone laughs at you pathetic lot. Its not hard to see why.

"Greater Bangladesh" :rofl:

Great and Bangladesh for starters don't belong in the same paragraph much less sentence.

We already showed it in 1967 and then in 1971 when they decided not to help the people commiting genocide on you lot (when we intervened....years too early it seems given you lot still have stupid dreams stuck in your head)

Most people around the world find it strange that BD even has a military (or that the country even exists)....but I guess everyone else needs target practice and entertainment when coups and pilkhanas happen.

Now focus on not letting this happen again from a country much smaller population than you:

razzak-bgb.jpg

Everyone laughs at you pathetic lot. Its not hard to see why.

"Greater Bangladesh" :rofl:

Great and Bangladesh for starters don't belong in the same paragraph much less sentence.

An Injured BGB taken care by Myanmar Guards vs BSF blindfolded handcuffed =Shame .

:cry::cry::cry:

bdr_border_clash_2001_19.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom