Country
Pakistan

GOVT ACCEPTED RESIGNATIONS OF 11 PTI MNAS: SOURCES​

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

WhatsApp

Print

ISLAMABAD: The coalition government has accepted the resignations of 11 Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Members of the National Assembly, citing sources, ARY News reported on Thursday.
The government accepted the resignations of 11 PTI MNAs including Shireen Mazari, Ali Muhammad Khan, Ijaz Shah, Farrukh Habib, Shandana Gulzar, Fazal Muhammad, Fakhar Zaman, Abdul Shakoor Shad, Jameel Ahmed and Akram Cheema.

Sources told ARY News that the government has initially accepted the resignations of 11 lawmakers and more resignations will be accepted in phases.
Sources added that the NA Speaker held consultations with Khursheed Shah, Ayaz Sadiq and Khawaja Saad Rafique before accepting the resignations. The NA speaker will send a letter to the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to denotify the PTI lawmakers.
Earlier in the day, it was learnt that the federal government has decided to accept the resignations of some PTI MNAs.
According to details, the decision was taken during a meeting of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) under the chairmanship of Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
Meanwhile, National Assembly Speaker Raja Pervaiz Ashraf has started consultation with Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Ayaz Sadiq in a bid to accept the resignations of PTI lawmakers.
Sources told ARY News that PML-N has demanded to accept resignation of eight PTI lawmakers, including the former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan.
The legislative department of the National Assembly asserted that homework in this regard has been completed while the final decision would be taken by the NA Speaker.

Resign karnay ka pti ko kya benefit ho ga? Agar in seats par election karwa dain and kuch seats pdm jeet jaye to unki government strong ho jaye gi
I think now going back to assembly would benefit PTI it needs to set stage for vote of confidence

Now it's going to go to ECP for deseating, who will call these PTI MNAs to confirm their resignation. They can take their resignations back. :D

President will ask shahabz sharif to take vote of confidence then shahbaz has to complete the number

I think now going back to assembly would benefit PTI it needs to set stage for vote of confidence
President ask for vote confidence

President will ask shahabz sharif to take vote of confidence then shahbaz has to complete the number
Shahbaz can easily get the 172 number
You know there's a problem for PTI

If PTI can get BAP and PMLQ to back off than PDM will be done
BAP and MQM works on Establishment phone call

Vote of confidence will create more mess
Dissolving assembly is much better and establishment can do that

Now it's going to go to ECP for deseating, who will call these PTI MNAs to confirm their resignation. They can take their resignations back. :D
Zarorut nhi os ki.

Btw Qasim Suri already accepted resignations of all pti mnas so dont know what this fuss all about

President ask for vote confidence

Shahbaz can easily get the 172 number
You know there's a problem for PTI
I have a feeling, BAP will back off their support for pdm pretty soon. Everyone is waiting for IMF tranche, once we receive that than you will see count down for the end of pdm govt

Its too late now. I always believed giving resignation from NA was a bad move by IK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom