What's new

German WWI veteran describes killing a French soldier in a bayonet charge

German WWI veteran describes killing a French soldier in a bayonet charge

Surreal and sad at same time :(

And imagine, in Pakistan we have things against each other. When Benazir was killed by Uzair Baloch, Sindhis gathered around our houses and burned our shop. And later on it was proven that a Baloch killed a Sindhi, and shops of Urdu speakers and Punjabis were burned.

That's our national love for each other, why Pakistan is struggling even with the basic things. And I think, this will remain like that, till the day of judgment, because we are not Germans after all, that we realize the reality, and work to correct things.

And imagine, in Pakistan we have things against each other. When Benazir was killed by Uzair Baloch, Sindhis gathered around our houses and burned our shop. And later on it was proven that a Baloch killed a Sindhi, and shops of Urdu speakers and Punjabis were burned.

That's our national love for each other, why Pakistan is struggling even with the basic things. And I think, this will remain like that, till the day of judgment, because we are not Germans after all, that we realize the reality, and work to correct things.

Let me tell you why. We never had a leader that could unite this herd. That is what this is. A flock and a herd. A shepard uses dogs to organise his sheep.

There is always time to reflect after the war about the good thing and being human
Reality is war is always thrown on every day humans , and they pick up arms for self defense.

It is the nature of war once it starts then it is difficult to predict how things will unfold

A battle ground is not time to think about love and affection you are up against another killer machine
Pretty soon that Killer machine will be a Robot , UAVs are already used in current battle grounds

May be that is why most smart people always state , avoid war if you can

War will still look for u even u don't kill.

China will end the war, any war, that others might start on China.
Make no mistake and never doubt that.

And those that start that war will find the war ending very very differently than what they envisaged at the beginning.
Such as Dugout Doug telling Murican soldiers that they all be back for Christmas when they sighted Yalu river
:enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom