German Inflation Hits Highest Level in over 70 Years

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

German Inflation Hits Highest Level in over 70 Years​

• November, 12, 2022 - 15:13

Germany's annual inflation rate accelerated in October, hitting the highest reading since December 1951, according to final data released by the German statistics office on Friday.

The consumer price index rose 10.4% in October on year measured by national standards, up from 10.0% in September, the statistics office Destatis said, confirming its preliminary figures, MarketWatch reported.

"The main causes of high inflation continue to be enormous price increases for energy products, but prices are also increasing for many other goods and services," Destatis President Georg Thiel said. "Rising food prices are now particularly noticeable for private households," he said.

Consumer prices rose 11.6% on the year by European Union harmonized standards, up from 10.9% in September, Destatis said, also confirming its first estimate.

That’s because Putin is your friend you can buy cheap oil. China baths in luck. Meanwhile Putin hates Germany, hates Europe so much he can’t sleep.
Before the outbreak of the Ukrainian war, China's CPI was only 0.8%.

In fact, China's CPI will be significantly lower than the global average at any time.

I think it should be easy to understand that China is a country that can export inflation through export trade. If China's inflation rises, no one can escape.

Before the outbreak of the Ukrainian war, China's CPI was only 0.8%.

In fact, China's CPI will be significantly lower than the global average at any time.

I think it should be easy to understand that China is a country that can export inflation through export trade. If China's inflation rises, no one can escape.
Question is, Will Chinese inflation affect dollar? If yes then you are right, if no then you are wrong.

Question is, Will Chinese inflation affect dollar? If yes then you are right, if no then you are wrong.
This US inflation started in the first half of 2021. At that time, China reduced its production capacity because of the energy crisis, and blocked its ports because of the COVID epidemic. As a result, China's exports to the United States have been affected, and the CPI of the United States has risen.

70% of the world's factories are in China. China's goods are all over the world. If China's CPI rises, the prices of China's goods exports will inevitably rise.
Even if the price of Chinese goods does not rise, other countries may experience inflation due to problems in trade routes. For example, the United States in the first half of 2021.

Last edited:
This US inflation started in the first half of 2021. At that time, China reduced its production capacity because of the energy crisis, and blocked its ports because of the COVID epidemic. As a result, China's exports to the United States have been affected, and the CPI of the United States has risen.

70% of the world's factories are in China. China's goods are all over the world. If China's CPI rises, the prices of China's goods exports will inevitably rise.
Even if the price of Chinese goods does not rise, other countries may experience inflation due to problems in trade routes. For example, the United States in the first half of 2021.
The inflation in the US has to do with more money printing. Too much money in circulation too few goods on the market. Nothing to do with China. Or at least not the primary cause. Unless you say the lockdown in China affect the supply.

Same here in Germany.

I don’t know where you get 70 percent factory figure in China.

The inflation in the US has to do with more money printing. Too much money in circulation too few goods on the market. Nothing to do with China. Or at least not the primary cause. Unless you say the lockdown in China affect the supply.

Same here in Germany.

I don’t know where you get 70 percent factory figure in China.
The United States prints money, but the market cannot provide enough goods. This led to inflation.

The reason for the lack of commodities was that the trade between China and the United States did not grow at that time, but fell sharply due to the energy crisis and blockade.

Later, after China provided enough commodities, American ports were blocked by the sudden explosive growth of the number of containers. This has led to more serious inflation in the United States.

China has 70% of the world's factories, of which 64% are Chinese factories and 36% are foreign-factories. This data comes from the statistics from the Ministry of Commerce of China that I have seen before. I don't care if you believe it.

10%?
canvas.png

The United States prints money, but the market cannot provide enough goods. This led to inflation.

The reason for the lack of commodities was that the trade between China and the United States did not grow at that time, but fell sharply due to the energy crisis and blockade.

Later, after China provided enough commodities, American ports were blocked by the sudden explosive growth of the number of containers. This has led to more serious inflation in the United States.

China has 70% of the world's factories, of which 64% are Chinese factories and 36% are foreign-factories. This data comes from the statistics from the Ministry of Commerce of China that I have seen before. I don't care if you believe it.
All data from world bank to world economic forum say China accounts for less than 30 percent of global manufacturing outputs.
Even that 30 percent is extremely high. That scares most countries in the world. That’s why the US, EU look for alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom