What's new

Gaming News consoles and PC games

About to have both, I had a XBox Series S that comes from a work project (the guy pay me with a XBOX Series S) I don't play much, but had MOdern Warfare installed in there. It's quite nice graphic wise.

I have also just ordered a PS5 and is delivering this week, will tell you how this that fare..
Anxiously awaiting your input

Yeah, a friend of mine want me to play Grand Theft Auto Online with him....I am looking forward to playing Modern Warfare 2 on it and also God of War Ragnarök on it too.

So, I have got my PS5 delivered to me, and I will say, if you are going after graphic, then PS5 is the winner here, while I only have Xbox Series S (as pictured) people tell me Series X aren't any different maybe a bit better on Graphic term. But PS5 is on another league.

One thing tho, if you have crap internet, DO NOT buy the digital version, I have a 20Mbps download, and it take 13 to 15 hours to download a game, I will need to change my internet plan if I want to have quicker download time.

So, I have got my PS5 delivered to me, and I will say, if you are going after graphic, then PS5 is the winner here, while I only have Xbox Series S (as pictured) people tell me Series X aren't any different maybe a bit better on Graphic term. But PS5 is on another league.

One thing tho, if you have crap internet, DO NOT buy the digital version, I have a 20Mbps download, and it take 13 to 15 hours to download a game, I will need to change my internet plan if I want to have quicker download time.
Be a Chad. Come to the PC master race

Be a Chad. Come to the PC master race
I used to build my own PC back in the days.......

Then I got sick of upgrading my PC, I mean Graphic card every 3 years, CPU every 4. I would much rather just get a PS5 and play it until it broke and maybe then I will buy a PS6. Anyway, graphic for console has improved quite a lot. It's chasing up PC quality now, I mean, I am going to play it on my 55inch TV anyway. Better for me to stay console.

Jhungary for a busy special forces commando. Inteligence officer , army general and master belly dancer. You sure have alot of time for video games… good for you 👍

I used to build my own PC back in the days.......

Then I got sick of upgrading my PC, I mean Graphic card every 3 years, CPU every 4. I would much rather just get a PS5 and play it until it broke and maybe then I will buy a PS6. Anyway, graphic for console has improved quite a lot. It's chasing up PC quality now, I mean, I am going to play it on my 55inch TV anyway. Better for me to stay console.
Ayo why you upgrading every 4 years? My brothers have a PC since 2012 and it's still good today.

My pc/laptop is from 2019 but its still good to go today.

Ryzen 5 3350H
Gtx 1650
512gb NVME m.2 SSD
2TB SSD SATA
And 16gb of RAM. Still good to go today, don't really need to upgrade. Albeit they aren't any new games worth playing. Most of them aren't good cough cough Gotham knights cough cough

Thank you for the update
May Allah bless you more
Ameen

Thank you for the update
May Allah bless you more
Ameen
No Problem, you too.......

Ayo why you upgrading every 4 years? My brothers have a PC since 2012 and it's still good today.

My pc/laptop is from 2019 but its still good to go today.

Ryzen 5 3350H
Gtx 1650
512gb NVME m.2 SSD
2TB SSD SATA
And 16gb of RAM. Still good to go today, don't really need to upgrade. Albeit they aren't any new games worth playing. Most of them aren't good cough cough Gotham knights cough cough
I used to be like an extreme gamer back when I was in College. Bear in mind when I was in college the best console out there is Play station 1/2 (Don't remember which one)

Once the computer are 2 gen or older (which is roughly every 4 years) you can't really play any latest gaming in it with full on graphics. That's why you will have to overhaul the entire system every 4 years.

And back then Console aren't really as good as it was now, and now Console is more geared toward Gaming, the entire design of a Playstation 5 is built ground up for Gaming. Which mean I would much rather just have my work PC and gaming separated, I mean at least I don't need to keep upgrading it every few years, I am still using my old laptop I got before COVID.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom