What's new

Further: Rs3 to Rs7 per litre raise likely in POL prices

pkpatriotic

Reaction score
Rs3 to Rs7 per litre raise likely in POL prices:devil:
Updated at: 2040 PST, Wednesday, May 14, 2008
ISLAMABAD: People should brace themselves for another shock of price hike as Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has forwarded a summary to the government proposing Rs3 to Rs7 per litre increase in the petroleum products.:eek::angry::hitwall:

Prime Minister will grant final approval to the above proposal.
It may be mentioned here that the rates of petroleum products were raised 15days ago by Rs3 per litre.:pakistan::hitwall:

Its not only in Pakistan but the Oil / Fuel prices are creeping up and up world over....and be ready for further price hikes.....Sad but True...:tsk:

Its not only in Pakistan but the Oil / Fuel prices are creeping up and up world over....and be ready for further price hikes.....Sad but True...:tsk:

Alhamdulillah-every Pakistani is warmed-up at the time when even Fuel prices went down worldover, so ready to welcome each increase in any circumtances ........... what can these ragged peoples do, otherwise:hitwall:

guys, listen up, im here in london, n if i tell u wut is the price per litre here u wuld naturally think that Pakistani's r better off then wut the rest of the world is paying, so here r the prices of 2 fuels in London on 14/05/2008:

1. Diesel: 1 pound and 21 pence:undecided:
2. Petrol: 1 pound and 10 pence:what:

now if u convert this into Pakistani Rs this is wut u get:

1. Diesel: 157 Rs per litre:woot:
2. Petrol: 143 Rs per litre:woot:
(these figures i calculated by takin into consideration yesterday pound to Rupee exchange rate, 130 Rs to a single pound)

So my friends wut do u think now, r Pakistani people better off or worst off compared to the prices that r being charged for the commodoties in UK perhaps maybe all over the world:what:

as i live in Riyadh let me tell u guys the rates of these 2 fuels there u will be shocked by readin them, so here they go, these rates have been fixed since a year there in Arabia:

1. Petrol: 2 types: 1: High Leaded Petrol: 0.60 Halala's per litre, 2: Low Leaded Petrol: 0.45 Halala's per litre
2. Diesel: 0.25 Halala's per litre

these fuels r cheaper than mineral water that u get there to drink which costs 1 Saudi Riyal for the 700 ml water bottle:azn:

if u convert these Saudi rates in Rs then u get these rates:

1. Petrol: 1. High Leaded petrol: 10.8 Rs per litre, 2: Low Leaded petrol: 8.1 Rs per litre
2. Diesel: 4.5 Rs per litre.
(Riyal to Rupee exchange rate, 18 Rs to a single Riyal)

question is WHERE IS THE $300 MILLION GRANT THAT THE SAUDI GOVERNMENT GAVE????

I..think.. this is called, ECNOMIC -HOLOCAST by the hands of its own.... political leadership, btw... yesterday... i heard on geo-news that, summry already been submited to PRIME MINSTER, BUT, PM rejected that already.

thanks

I..think.. this is called, ECNOMIC -HOLOCAST by the hands of its own.... political leadership, btw... yesterday... i heard on geo-news that, summry already been submited to PRIME MINSTER, BUT, PM rejected that already.

thanks

Yup u are right:tup: By the grace of god.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom