What's new

Funny Indian Man Job Interview via Skype for Tech support

We aren't discussing your store anymore? :(
Don't feel like you'd have to divulge much about your private life, your posts give your 'caliber' away.

When an Indian doesn't sound like they could be an Indian IT guy/technician, they'd certainly know a great deal about curry or their newly adopted town's best landmarks. As I said, when I visit, show me around London or make me great food whatever you're good at. :enjoy:
The 'curry' thing came from your own post in reply to my post about your 'peers'...
anyway does not matter what you are: student, nurse, teacher, senior vp for major tech farm... (again throwing one in).. you will have Indian peers in similar role/profession who are high achievers.. .. thats the point I was making...it might make you angry

Conclusion is that people might makes some mistakes.But how can it become a subject for a defence forum?
strange indeed.
Any thing regarding India automatically becomes related to Pakistani defence :D

This Isa spoof and all you jokers from Pak twisting yourself into aknot

Btw @hinduguy you guys at that end of the socioeconomic ladder have so much time and such flexible hours. But do clean the dishes before that 'quality Indian' guy who 'moved up' gets mad! :p

Anyways, have to go sleep. I envy your store/cab/fancy-something-else freedom. :D
lol... sure.. I was about to explain what 'fancy' means when people talk about restaurants... or in general(a british thing possibly... )... but... never mind... ciao

Back
Top Bottom