What's new

From The Heartland!

Mad Scientist 2.0

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello!

I am from India . My hobby is to read books, play chess, scribble. I am here to learn more about POV about Pakistan and share my perspective about various topics.

It would be great to have a good discussion with like minded people. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Welcome!:usflag::pakistan:

Well, Mr. Mad Scientist, I'm sure the Pakistanis here will be happy to share their views on IOK with you. Fortunately, they can't punch you over their internet connection...
Ok Sir let's see. But I also share similar views regarding IOK.

I also want what Kashmiris want. They should have the last say in choosing their destiny. Useless bloodshed need to be stopped for every side.

Hello!

I am from India . My hobby is to read books, play chess, scribble. I am here to learn more about POV about Pakistan and share my perspective about various topics.

It would be great to have a good discussion with like minded people. Thank you in advance
Gangu?
Dil pe lylia aapnain.
Welcome anyways.

Enjoy your 1 month pass
I hope it expires sooner than that though

Kindly don't use the word 'gangu' here because your countrymen see it as a racial/ ethnic slur. Thanks and welcome; please check out our rules and regulations.
Hello!

Back
Top Bottom