What's new

From pk-15 , JF-17 Thunder and Al Khalid to fifth generation stealth fighter jet project Azm

Mirage 2000 is a delta without canrad. It's one of the best dog fighter even today.
So.....

As all the time with US citizen : USA uber alles....

One is "in processing" and you know nothing except the freq range of the second. So no conclusion possible.

One of the strength of Spectra is its fully open architecture. It is why it evolves so easily (to compare to EF2000 for exemple).
From the beginning fiber optics were used to connect the main time sensitive components. Don't be afraid about that.
By that aspect you’re french and wont accept anything exceeding your capabilities.

The US knows all about the capabilities and leaving DSP and algorithm advancements aside is the sure sign of someone just hiding behind “frequency ranges” which he himself has no idea about.

Every other aircraft today as open architecture - the F-35 has open architecture, the JF-17 has open architecture…the EF-2000 tranche 3 claims open architecture. Fiber optic buses improve transmission speed between network nodes from antennas to processing units - but aren’t some magical upgrade that makes is better than what the F-35 or even the F-15EX carries.

Your comment on Delta wings and the M2k tells me your just a jingoistic frenchman out here to beat his chest instead of even knowing about aviation.

The F16 of first standarts were real dog fighters. As they take weight with time and the necessity to be BVR able, with the same "small" wings, it is less the case.
F16 was refused by IAF for MMRCA because the aero performances were not jugded enough...

About Rafale vs EF2000, just have a look to the export backlog.
The F-16 also had other reasons for being refused - technically on the export backlog side - the EF2000 had completed its exports before the Rafale even got started.

how many more twists of facts would you like to present?

The first 3 blocks (Blocks 1,5,10) were not BVR capable neither meant to be. Later in Block 15 and Block 15 OCU, the BVR capability was introduced. You need to go through conception and birth of F-16 instead of posting wrong information. Block-15 and Block 15-OCU are good in dog fight yet were made BVR capable. The structural changes started occurring in Block-15 by adding extra hardpoints and strengthening the tail.

So your concepts are very confusing and probably wrong.
You exactly say what I said before : the first F16 was made to be daytime dog fight fighter, so vstudy to be very agile (the BVR role was for F15).
Then LM add BVR, more potent so heavier radar, and more load capacity mainly for export. The plane became heavier and heavier with always the same wings. It is now less agile than the first ones because the wings are more loaded even in pure air to air config. But I never said it is now a bad fighter ! it is simply less agile than early models.
It's not without good reasons than Japan F2 (a direct F16 derivative) has bigger wings. As it was not without the same reasons that LM tried to study the agile Falcon with bigger wings.

So my concepts are crystal clear.

Your comment on Delta wings and the M2k tells me your just a jingoistic frenchman out here to beat his chest instead of even knowing about aviation.
hum hum....
facts are that Rafale is a better dog fighter than FA18, SH18, F16, EF2000. The sole that is a real match is F22.
Sorry for the proud US average citizen you are.

the EF2000 had completed its exports before the Rafale even got started.
Yes, and the EF2000 international carreer is now over, when those of Rafale has only begun for 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom