What's new

France Riots !!!

They are all individuals and did the crime. None of them asks the group to come out to the groups to come out and destroy the host country's properties. Now compare with France, Sweden and France.

You or your fellow citizen said,
we follow the law and order of that country.

I showed proof, now you are saying that is individual act.
So, if crime is done individually then its not crime? lol

You are mentioning france and sweden.
I not support destruction of properties or killing and any similar act.
I am secular. not any idiot mullah.

but my question is if some one kick your holly book "Gita" and then fire it.
will you tolerate it?

if someone find alive cow in truck, hindu will kill that muslim driver, even if there is no cow meat.

I read some comments on Twitter. Apparently the rioters are of all ethnicities and religions, and it is mainly Hindu commentators pouring hatred against Muslims. So typical. You can always count on Hindus to be the worst enemies of Islam. No wonder the Jews are promoting them in America.

The Indians are merely footsoldiers.

Two questions. Why are these people rioting? Who is rioting—is it native French, Muslims or Blacks, or all three?
Find the common link between the UK, France, Germany and Sweden's recent riots. you will get the answer

I have a good feeling that PD members will blame India and Indians if something happens on Mars as well.

They have deep level of obsession With Indians and Hindus.

Last edited:
Hilarious :-) they can’t even keep their so called holy ganga clean and they want to argue over Muslim in Europe.

Find the common link between the UK, France, Germany and Sweden's recent riots. you will get the answer

If only you Hindus put this much effort into catching those scammers. Or installing plumbing (toilets)

Last edited:

They are all insecure and filled with hatred.

I have a good feeling that PD members will blame India and Indians if something happens on Mars as well.

They have deep level of obsession With Indians and Hindus.

Why are you guys cheerleading for your racist European friends? Hindutva far right Europeans bhai bhai? 🤔

IMG_8378.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom