What's new

Foreign National, PMA Kakul

ayk47

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salaam all,

I'm a UK citizen (born and raised) of Pakistani decent and I'm in my early twenties. I would like to make an off-cycle placement at the Pakistan Military Academy Kakul for approximately 3-4 months. I think I am correct in saying that PMA Kakul is Pakistan's equivalent to UK's Sandhurst?

1) Does PMA Kakul accept foreign nationals? I know that some of the best cadets at Sandhurst are from Pakistan Army!

2) Would PMA Kakul accept me on a short stay of only 3-4 months?

3) In order to make something like this happen would it only work if I used contacts?

4) What are the monthly costs?

Fyi- I have no formal military training and I'm not part of the British Military.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Salaam all,

I'm a UK citizen (born and raised) of Pakistani decent and I'm in my early twenties. I would like to make an off-cycle placement at the Pakistan Military Academy Kakul for approximately 3-4 months. I think I am correct in saying that PMA Kakul is Pakistan's equivalent to UK's Sandhurst?

1) Does PMA Kakul accept foreign nationals? I know that some of the best cadets at Sandhurst are from Pakistan Army!

2) Would PMA Kakul accept me on a short stay of only 3-4 months?

3) In order to make something like this happen would it only work if I used contacts?

4) What are the monthly costs?

Fyi- I have no formal military training and I'm not part of the British Military.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

You cannot join PMA like that , nor will any connections help you in this regard . only foreign cadets who are sent by their respective governments are trained in PMA (that is if Pakistan has an agreement with them ) .

In your case until Gov of UK sends you , you cannot join PMA .

You cannot join PMA like that , nor will any connections help you in this regard . only foreign cadets who are sent by their respective governments are trained in PMA (that is if Pakistan has an agreement with them ) .

In your case until Gov of UK sends you , you cannot join PMA .

Thank you for your reply. That is the normal protocol I know. :(

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom