What's new

Five Badaber attackers identified

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Badaber attack: Five Pakistani 'terrorists' identified - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

PS : The nature of my post may sound sarcastic, but we most wake up and own the problem that plagues our countries, unless we are agree that the Taliban and their brethrens i.e TTP, Afghan Taliban, the Haqqanis, Hizb Islamic, LET, and the Quetta are all the same without making a distinction we will be witnessing such events and would blame each other for it without finding a cure.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the media pundits were right, its is actually the Jews, Indians who were responsible for the massacre in Badaber Peshawar.

PS : The nature of my post may sound sarcastic, but we most wake up and own the problem that plagues our countries, unless we are agree that the Taliban and their brethrens i.e TTP, Afghan Taliban, the Haqqanis, Hizb Islamic, LET, and the Quetta are all the same without making a distinction we will be witnessing such events and would blame each other for it without finding a cure.
Quick question which is completely off topic:
Hazara, Pashtun, Tajik or Uzbek? Dari gab mizani? :-)

Lets see for how long this anti-Pakistan newspaper called DAWN (along with Express Tribune and Geo) can keep compromising our national security.

I hope the national action plan is soon extended to Media Terrorists as well. Those who in the name of journalims have launched a war against Pakistan!

So the media pundits were right, its is actually the Jews, Indians who were responsible for the massacre in Badaber Peshawar.

Well the post is not sarcastic and childish if the guys who attacked base were Pakistanis that still doesn't mean RAW and MOSSAD and their little brother NDS are not involved.

Well the post is not sarcastic and childish if the guys who attacked base were Pakistanis that still doesn't mean RAW and MOSSAD and their little brother NDS are not involved.
:hitwall:

We are already on the same approach and operations in north Waziristan and elsewhere in fata proves that but for Pakistan the biggest concern can Afghanistan take independent decisions to safeguard her own interests ?

How Raw stalled NDS and ISI intel sharing by few blasts in Kabul is infront of your eyes and they also secured cancellation of peace talks with talibans as a side product.

One more thing to educate you its never about the nationalities its always about mastermind . All 9/11 attackers were Saudis but US didn't attack KSA because it was all planned in Afghanistan so even if the attackers were Pakistani or Afghani or Uzbek it was all planned in Afghanistan .

Afghanistan cant be a sovereign state unless it recognizes its friend and enemies its in indian interest that Afghanistan remain in state of war thus offering india a weak state where from they can play their proxy wars inside Pakistan while a stable Afghanistan is in interest of Pakistan as it will open up new doors of opportunities economically for both of us.

Besides Afghanistan should know that india is our enemy and we fought 4 wars with them for Kashmir which is our legal claim and nobody can force us to have a good relation with india just because it will benefit them a few dollars e.g Afghans wish to allow indian goods through Pakistan .

Last edited:

Off course eyes are useless when the mind is blind.

You know what, since all involved in the attack are actually Pakistanis, may be it was ISI that involved in the attack.

And why not? When RAW can orchestrate Mumbai Drama, CIA can blow up the twin towers..so why can ISI orchestrate these small scale attacks on Pakistanis?

Off course eyes are useless when the mind is blind.

You know what, since all involved in the attack are actually Pakistanis, may be it was ISI that involved in the attack.

And why not? When RAW can orchestrate Mumbai Drama, CIA can blow up the twin towers..so why can ISI orchestrate these small scale attacks on Pakistanis?

Arey bhaiya kahan sir phod rahe ho. Ye Raaa Raaa Raaa karne wale log hain.

Back
Top Bottom