What's new

FBR sends notices to parents paying Rs0.2m as school fee

But I remember that GoP did promise educational reforms to the country as part of their mandate.

It is quite depressing how this GoP aims to uplift millions out of poverty while neglecting education for the masses.

You cannot uplift people out of poverty without eduction that just mean that they are financially not poor
If they dont know how to properly use that wealth you have that that wealth is practically useless.
I have seen many families suddenly getting wealthy but do not know on how to properly spend it.
Similarly proper education teaches a person about values such as honesty,humility,respect and rights of others.

Same can be said about healthcare and other important aspects of life..
Modren day measure of poverty is not a persons finances but also education,healthcare,environment he lives in etc....

You cannot uplift people out of poverty without eduction that just mean that they are financially not poor
If they dont know how to properly use that wealth you have that that wealth is practically useless.
I have seen many families suddenly getting wealthy but do not know on how to properly spend it.
Similarly proper education teaches a person about values such as honesty,humility,respect and rights of others.

Same can be said about healthcare and other important aspects of life..
Modren day measure of poverty is not a persons finances but also education,healthcare,environment he lives in etc....

The problem occurs when such things are seen as capitalist schemes by the GoP and its financiers. These are all basic human rights but without proper education it would never be understood as such if GoP keeps them poor by design.

The problem occurs when such things are seen as capitalist schemes by the GoP and its financiers. These are all basic human rights but without proper education it would never be understood as such if GoP keeps them poor by design.

The government for a long and is currently does not given basic rights to many citizens.

The act of writing something on paper and the act of doing it are completely different. If you guarentee someones rights that does not mean you have implemented them..
For example the education policy made duri g PPP era is an amazing piece of planning but it never got implemented properly ...

The government for a long and is currently does not given basic rights to many citizens.

The act of writing something on paper and the act of doing it are completely different. If you guarentee someones rights that does not mean you have implemented them..
For example the education policy made duri g PPP era is an amazing piece of planning but it never got implemented properly ...

Well good thing is most of PPP are in PTI now. So those probably will go through eventually when GoP needs a good political rhetoric.

That is a question i want an answer to.

Also, PTI took more loans than previous governments, Saudia, China, Malaysia, UAE and some other i am forgetting, IMF. Where did all those loans go? In the whole year, PTI hasn't done anything for the country except yap about No NRO and previous government this n that. They cannot even finish BRT in Peshawar but criticised SS metros which were finished quicker.

Also also, the previous government was doing several billion rupees corruption everyday. Now that honest government has come, that corruption must have stopped and we shouldn't even be needing loans right?

Tells you one thing. Imran Khan isn't honest and we were all exploited and fell victim to propaganda.

Even PTI supporters don't defend his team and agree that it's full of corrupts.

Why isn't this Indian banned yet!!!

He has indian detecting radar instead of a proper brain ...

uska kia jaraha hai. wo canada me betha hai PKR gir raha hai isne to Bahria town me ghar bana lena hai 5 saal me.

ye wo log hain jinho ne nara lagaya tha Modi ka jo yaar hai or us waqt se khud phone kar rahe hain roz or aaj air traffic bhi khol dia hai take uncle trump ko kuch to do more dikha saken

Why isn't this Indian banned yet!!!

Don't quote me again with your bullshit posts.

I have little time or patience to engage with chuteya IK followers who start giving fatwas about one's religion and nationality when they can't defend their love of life IK

Suck his transplanted hair for all i care.

According to PTI, Daily corruption is of Rs. 12 Billions ..... Is PTI stopped this corruption? If not then what ever tax they impose on people of Pakistan ....... It will simply go to the pockets of same people who are getting these 12 Billions daily. If they stopped then they already able to increase revenue by 4380 billion rupees per year so why all these additional taxes and where they are using that money?

IK himself said that Pakistan is amoung one of those countries who do biggest charities and donation meanwhile pay least taxes. That simply shows people are willing to expense where they feel there money will be utilized rightly and they don't trust Government. IK needs to establish credibility and trust that people money will not be looted and utilized in the right way.

IK wants every Pakistani people transaction to be recorded but why not make traceable all the tax and income money government get. If I can trace where my tax money utilized and utilized rightly then I will be happy to pay much more than the taxes I am liable. It will also stop corruption and build trust on government.

Till now they are only working to get more and more money from people (& till now completely failed to recover looted money) and stopped/delayed most of the development program ongoing during previous government.

So the Question is are they right people or bigger thief then NS and Zardari?

PS: To all youthias ...... I know Both NS and Zardari are corrupt people and did everything wrong but that's not the Answer/Justification of IK failure or incompetence.

Don't quote me again with your bullshit posts.

I have little time or patience to engage with chuteya IK followers who start giving fatwas about one's religion and nationality when they can't defend their love of life IK

Suck his transplanted hair for all i care.

We don't have to listen to Modi's bitches on Pakistani forum get lost!

Back
Top Bottom