What's new

FacebookTwitterEmailShare Dissident Taliban commander claims Pakistani intel ordered him to conduct

This seems to be a recurring problem with Islamic insurgency groups, when a leader dies and his successor doesn't have the religious "aura" and authority to prevent a split. Mid level commanders are easy to replace, but not an Emir. Now is the opportunity for ISIS to make greater inroads in Afghanistan, since they are the standard bearer of True Islam.

I guess a Terrorist is entirely credible when he blames Pakistan -- sweet ;-)

I can see we can resolve our issues by dialogue -- my faith decreases day by day.
Wow ... Show me one sentence where i said . I believe this terrorist ? All i asked you was one thing .How you keep denying Living evidence who was caught during hot pursuit or Anti terrorism operations ? And why not this taliban also tel;ling the truth ?

Then by your logic If any terrorist or any proof which shows pakistan as culprit and brothers in arms then its FALSE ? Isnt it ?

Wow ... Show me one sentence where i said . I believe this terrorist ? All i asked you was one thing .How you keep denying Living evidence who was caught during hot pursuit or Anti terrorism operations ? And why not this taliban also tel;ling the truth ?

Then by your logic If any terrorist or any proof which shows pakistan as culprit and brothers in arms then its FALSE ? Isnt it ?

if you write in proper sentences I can try answer you.

if you write in proper sentences I can try answer you.

Ok . Its really simple : By your logic If any terrorist or if any proof provided on Pakistan's involvement in terror activities inside India or Afghanistan or Iran or else where then its totally fake and false allegations ? We had provided so much evidences on many terror attacks by ISI. Even on the most famous 26//11 attack which made you a superstar among all terror communities and terrorists . But what you did ? NOTHING .(Hope I made my point very clear this time )

Ok . Its really simple : By your logic If any terrorist or if any proof provided on Pakistan's involvement in terror activities inside India or Afghanistan or Iran or else where then its totally fake and false allegations ?

Are you kidding me -- when did I say that.

I find it hilarious that Indians don't trust their corrupt government one bit -- but as soon as the issue crosses the border by 5 feet then everything their sarkar tells them is true.

We had provided so much evidences on many terror attacks by ISI. Even on the most famous 26//11 attack which made you a superstar among all terror communities and terrorists . But what you did ? NOTHING .(Hope I made my point very clear this time )

See my argument above -- how long do court cases run in India say on property disputes -- how is an inefficient, corrupt and predatory government suddenly efficient, truthful when it comes to Pakistan issues.

A child molester don't become a saint when it's your neighbor's kids.

Exactly the same rules apply to Pakistan.

Oh my -- your really are an idiot?!

Did India try those who fomented terrorism in Pakistan by way of Mukti Bhani or say LTTE in Sri Lanka??

Are you kidding me -- when did I say that.

I find it hilarious that Indians don't trust their corrupt government one bit -- but as soon as the issue crosses the border by 5 feet then everything their sarkar tells them is true.
Ofcourse its a big deal . Why you want to cross even a inch into others territory ? Get a Visa and come in. And plz dont worry about internal matters of India . It doest make any sense at all.

See my argument above -- how long do court cases run in India say on property disputes -- how is an inefficient, corrupt and predatory government suddenly efficient, truthful when it comes to Pakistan issues.

A child molester don't become a saint when it's your neighbor's kids.

Exactly the same rules apply to Pakistan.

Oh my -- your really are an idiot?!

Did India try those who fomented terrorism in Pakistan by way of Mukti Bhani or say LTTE in Sri Lanka??
:o: "A child molester don't become a saint when it's your neighbor's kids." ??? Where did it come from ?

"how is an inefficient, corrupt and predatory government suddenly efficient, truthful when it comes to Pakistan issues." ?"?? What are you man ? Its our internal matters .We know what to do and what not to do. We know what our government is doing .

And on ur "Mukti Bhani or say LTTE in Sri Lanka" - Just wait for few weeks whole EU will pound Syria from all the side . Because they are facing the same problem we faced with East Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Tibet .Fall of East Pakistan is because your political class and Army not by India . Even US was mute spectator due to the human rights violation towards bengalis . :disagree:

Ofcourse its a big deal . Why you want to cross even a inch into others territory ? Get a Visa and come in. And plz dont worry about internal matters of India . It doest make any sense at all.

:o: "A child molester don't become a saint when it's your neighbor's kids." ??? Where did it come from ?

"how is an inefficient, corrupt and predatory government suddenly efficient, truthful when it comes to Pakistan issues." ?"?? What are you man ? Its our internal matters .We know what to do and what not to do. We know what our government is doing .

And on ur "Mukti Bhani or say LTTE in Sri Lanka" - Just wait for few weeks whole EU will pound Syria from all the side . Because they are facing the same problem we faced with East Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Tibet .Fall of East Pakistan is because your political class and Army not by India . Even US was mute spectator due to the human rights violation towards bengalis . :disagree:

Did you make any attempt to understand what I was saying.

Say you have government (Pakistani, Indian, etc.) entity-X (minister, department, etc.)

entity-X is corrupt at about the same rate as the rest of the government
entity-X is predatory at about the same rate as the rest of the government
entity-X is incompetent at about the same rate as the rest of the government

entity-X takes action/makes statement about item-A (policy, happening, contract award, etc.). item-A exists inside the geography of the country

entity-X takes action/makes statement about item-B (policy, happening, contract award, etc.). item-B exists just outside the geography of the country

How is it that entity-X is totally unbelievable/unreliable on item-A but totally believable/reliable on item-B

I'm going to ignore the rest of your post.

He should've gotten the memo that the Taliban is a Pakistani proxy.

Because they are facing the same problem we faced with East Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Tibet .

You mean refugees? Heck, we faced a refugee problem in Kashmir (when the Maharaja decided to persecute the Muslim populace) and Afghanistan (during the heyday of the Soviet Invasion) which according to you, gave us a full licence to intervene.

Even US was mute spectator due to the human rights violation towards bengalis . :disagree:

Not really. The United States would have intervened, but the Soviet Union was covering the insurgents and India.

So whole world is evil and plotting conspiracy against Pakistan but Pakistan is the only divine soul and a victim of terror ! Wha Wha
yes we are. you the coward indians investing in afghanistan and urging them to talk against pak. Firstly don't poke there and go to set your most corrupt politicians and world largest poor masses. Kb tk aesy roty rho gy, the biggest evil and conspiracy against is which one; all the world know well

He should've gotten the memo that the Taliban is a Pakistani proxy.

You mean refugees? Heck, we faced a refugee problem in Kashmir (when the Maharaja decided to persecute the Muslim populace) and Afghanistan (during the heyday of the Soviet Invasion) which according to you, gave us a full licence to intervene.

Not really. The United States would have intervened, but the Soviet Union was covering the insurgents and India.
yes we are. you the coward indians investing in afghanistan and urging them to talk against pak. Firstly don't poke there and go to set your most corrupt politicians and world largest poor masses. Kb tk aesy roty rho gy, the biggest evil and conspiracy against is which one; all the world know well

:crazy::o: we got lots other job in the world to do than asking/ brainwashing each and every single afghans to hate Pakistan . Dude afghans hates u period :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom